Regular Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

She did leave Y&R for awhile but then came back.
Super Contributor

The show is boring, all the people are boring.  What in the world could Phyllis and Jeremy have planned?  I thought the choking scene would result in Phyllis being hospitalized but it was a big nothing.  Sick of limp Jack and smug Kyle and whinea** Summer.  Y and R is in desperate need of excitement.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Michelle Stafford - Phyllis, in person years ago.  We were both staying at the same resort/spa in Scottsdale.  She was in line next to me at the breakfast buffet. At the time she had short hair.  To me she looked taller in person and as now, very thin.  She sat at the table next to us with another woman, but I didn't say anything to her.

Honored Contributor

And there it is, Ms Stafford's submission for the Best Supporting Actress in a Daytime Drama.

Super Contributor

Phylis has been doing all the work. Stark has been very inactive during this "plan". I wonder if Stark gave her something. I noticed when he was unpacking his black bag he pulled out a small, amber colored bottle.

Respected Contributor

Well, well, well....I guess we'll see how the fallout goes and who really cares about Phyllis.  And, of course, most of us saw this coming.

Interesting scheme....hahaha...

btw, did anyone else notice that Billy and Daniel both wore the exact same jackets to the ball?

I wish the Sally actress would stop with the lips!  I can hardly stand to look at her anymore.

Too obvious she gets along better with Adam than with Nick.  poor poor Nicholas. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Adam knows what he's doing...laying it on thick like peanut butter.

Super Contributor

Nicholas, piled up with his brother's pregnant woman.  Gets no ickier than that.  Sally will have some leather maternity pants, watch for it 

Esteemed Contributor

Ok.......between Phyllis and Stark...the acting was sooo bad......had to say that....also wondering if with the whole ring thing (which i think the Emergency Med guy

put in her hand so Diane and Jack would take it)...which is part of the plan to have some poison or something in it to cause Phyllis's ills.....so Phyllis can wake up and accuse Diane  of trying to kill her?............Either way...it is looking like a stupid storyline...and just too much unbelievable.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just my opinion but nothing clicks for me with Phyllis and Stark. It's the one thing I wish wasn't included in the bicentennial gala. I get a kick out of the Nick/Sally/Adam story. Don't see how boring Nick stands a long-term chance with Sally. She needs excitement!!!