Super Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

Yep, Borgnine got to me too even though we knew it was coming when Cameron changed his shirt and had claw marks on his chest.  I'm old I guess ... the current romantic interests all repulse me with the bedroom scenes, but it could be the people.  As mad as Kyle got at Summer, his mouth still never got out of that straight line.  Those two are so done.  I missed a lot of years when I was working so am unaware of the history,  but I actually like Nick and Sharon together.  He does not go AT ALL with Carnie.  Adam does.  

Honored Contributor

OMG, I killed the cat! I figured he was a goner when he was a travel bag only. RIP Borgnine. 

So what's Faith's phone call? My mom's psycho ex-boyfriend killed our dorm friend? Pics on Insta. 

Newsflash Y&R. Nate is not Neil. Stop stepping in his shoes.

And is there a point to the Audra character other than Tucker and she will be caught like Devon and Abby because CBS loves a repeat and Ashley needs a good lesson. Again. 

Honored Contributor

One last thing- I know Kyle was supposed to be furious, but could anyone else take him seriously in that purple sweater?

Respected Contributor

Yeah, and here we go again with the bruised knuckles and Nick will be charged when CK gets a right hook from one of his lowlifes!

How dumb do the writers think we are?  It's getting insulting. Cat Mad

Respected Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Yeah, and here we go again with the bruised knuckles and Nick will be charged when CK gets a right hook from one of his lowlifes!

How dumb do the writers think we are?  It's getting insulting. :catmad

I know that Nick was supposed to be extremely angry but when he portrays anger it just doesn't come across as realistic.  I don't know if he overacts or what but it feels so fake.  CK on the other hand did a great job portraying a sociopath.  I'm not familiar with this actor but he is doing a great job with this role.

Frequent Contributor

I am making a return to watch Y&R because of the return of Linden Ashby (Cameron Kirsten), many years ago I enjoyed the segment with Ck and Sharon. Occasionally  was glad to see him in a tv movie over the years.  He is a very attractive man and doing an excellent job with this role!  Though I must say it is hard to stomach some of the rest of this show....the endless conversations of the characters going nowhere...the meanderings of Billy Abbot are especialy annoying!

Super Contributor

Victoria is anxious to get rid of the kids so she can consume Nate and I enjoyed Billy calling her out on it.  Sleaze ball Nate got to taste a seat in the big chair.  He has plans for poor Victoria and I can't muster sympathy for her.  He'd better watch Audra, she has plans too.  I have yet to see a real purpose for any of these characters.  Yet I still look forward to watching.  

Esteemed Contributor

So Kyle and Jack think what Phyllis did was unforgiveable......BUT  they are able to overlook the fact that Diane did the same thing years back and never let them know she was really alive and at the time let Phyllis go to jail instead of being ankled arrested  in a mansion....Phyllis IS a trainwreck....but Diane mastered the scenerio years back...........................it turns me off when they give Diane a pass.

Respected Contributor

Well, well, well....yesterday I knew poor pitiful Faith would get kidnapped by our villain, CK.

What?  No one drives the girl to the airport when they're so afraid for her?  You can't fix stupid.

And the Nick arrest is no surprise either, totally predictable as most here said.

There seems to be no imagination with this soap anymore. Cat Sad

And @kelsey17 .... You are so right!!!

Respected Contributor

I guess it depends on who you are if you are forgiven. Everyone says Sally is so awful,but she hasn't done half the things some of these LADIES have done. Don"t get me started LOL