Respected Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

I just have to say it, I wish Sally would get rid of those awful black nails she sports every day!!!  YUCK... Cat Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Bad guy Cameron that is after Sharon is played by actor Linden Ashby.

He is the real life husband of Diane, played by Susan Walters.

th.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see they've added another middle aged male villain to the revolving door... Wonder how long this one is in for... Guess they had to give Sharon a storyline other than hanging over the bar doling out lattes...

Personally, I hope they keep Tucker around. I like him and Ashley and their ability to tweak Dipstick Jack...

I don't know why they still call this show Young and Restless. More like the Aging Badly and the Moribund... Youth has not been well represented on this show for years... Speaking of which, it appears Noah is MIA again... Wish they'd bring him back and give him a viable storyline... They can leave Jack's granddaughter, whatever her name is, behind... She added nothing to the show other than another box being checked off...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

@stevieb  I agree with you about Tucker. He's become a very likable character, I enjoy his sense of humor and he and Ashley do make a fun couple. They're so much more entertaining than Devon and Abby or Nate and Victoria. I can't figure out where they're going with this Phylis storyline.

Respected Contributor

@threecees   Thanks for that info on the real life couple.

They look very happy in the photo! Cat LOL

Super Contributor

I'M BOARD WITH IT ALL! I cannot think of one character I'm interested in right now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been waiting for Nate to suggest to Audra she seduce big Nick....see how Sally likes him then!!

So basically they did us a favor and sent Noah and Ally off to Europe indefinitely.  Perhaps I should speak for myself, I know stevie B likes Noah...Cat LOL

For a CEO, Summer sure is Miss Dumb lately IMO.

Agree, I'm bored with the comeback of Cameron....who cares????  Nick can be distracted there too.  Gee, no time for Miss Sally.  Problem solved Adam. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Kittymom11  As for the mystery of the point about Phillis' stoyrline, I don't think they know where they're going most of the time with any storyline. Unlike the old days when soap storylines were scripted well in advance, I get the feeling that these days, most storylines are a fly by the seat of your pants kind of thing. That also seems to be part of the same reason they're forever either bringing charaters back or introducing new ones they then don't know what to do with, so they're never developed and they become nothing more than a revolving door. 

Honored Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

I'M BOARD WITH IT ALL! I cannot think of one character I'm interested in right now.

Agree. Part of it's because they decide it's a great idea to bring in a character or pair this one with that one, but there's apparently no long term plotting going on so the stories and the characters become one dimensional, boring and fall flat. Soap writers aren't what they used to be. 

Honored Contributor

Watch for Nicki on today's episode June 2. She looks beautiful in her red dress.