Respected Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

It's all gotten beyond stupid, but we watch anyway.  At least I still do.  Can't wait to see "Malcom's" grand entrance!  Best thing ever. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Niel Winters has been dead for a long time.

I am bored with all this Niel Winters yada, yada.

I have to agree....loved his character and acting ...but it has been a bit much these days......also it seems it might end up like the Deliaha story which went on for years, years............

I think the writers are at a loss for adult conversation.

Esteemed Contributor

Also whatever work Sharon had done on her face isn't looking too good............her eyes seem to be wide-eyed all the time and her lips look odd

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 ... Agree about Sharon.  She better stop the tweaking or she'll end up having that 'weird' hollywood look that is less than appealing.  Her lower lip is always hanging out and down when she's trying to show, I don't know....concern or suspicion??? Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

@kelsey17 ... Agree about Sharon.  She better stop the tweaking or she'll end up having that 'weird' hollywood look that is less than appealing.  Her lower lip is always hanging out and down when she's trying to show, I don't know....concern or suspicion??? 

It is so sad that so many naturally beautiful women who are aging gracefully and still look great do these

treatments to themselves and think it makes them look better rather then superficial.  

Respected Contributor

Every time I see Sally with those long talons she calls nails, I'm afraid she won't be able to hold the newborn without stabbing the little baby girl.

When's she going to realize she'll have to adapt to being a mother?!?!?  And the clothes!  OMG...Cat Surprised

Wish this SL was not happening at all. Cat Mad

Valued Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Every time I see Sally with those long talons she calls nails, I'm afraid she won't be able to hold the newborn without stabbing the little baby girl.

When's she going to realize she'll have to adapt to being a mother?!?!?  And the clothes!  OMG...Cat Surprised

Wish this SL was not happening at all. Cat Mad

Connor was not happy to hear about the baby..So will there be the all so common.. trip and fall accident for Sally?

Respected Contributor

@Jo1313 .... Something's gotta break, either the nails or the baby....and both bro's will blame dear old dad.

Anyway, I just can't, I can't (like JT...lol) see Sally having the baby and staying.  Maybe she'll end up taking Victor's offer. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every time you think the show might be turning a corner and getting better, it doesn't... 

About the only thing I'm finding enjoyable is everyone giving Jack a hard time. Love that Ash moved Tucker in. He's proving to be sort of an interesting and, at times, comedic character.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb - I agree about Ashley moving Tucker into the Abbot house.  A great idea.   Jack is so obnoxious, especially when he ordered Chance to do his job and find the killer.  He really thinks he can tell everyone what to do.  I hope his epic romance with Diane blows up and Ashley can be the first in line to tell him "I told you so".