Respected Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

@AuntG .... YES, pretty amazing.  I just saw it on the schedule thank goodness.  Will be dvr'ing it.

Thank you for alerting us. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG  - thanks for the alert.  I set my DVR.

I saw a clip of a scene with Phyllis and Diane and it looks good!   Diane shows her true self!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just can't stand Victoria, the woman must be taking testosterone.  Elena is a fool to put up with that cr#ap.    Who knows if Diane will go down, it may be Phyllis.  Kyle and Summer are as repulsive as Jack and Diane.  They need some action on the show.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Monday in primetime, a Y&R 50th anniversary special. Told my husband, that's what we're watching!

It's on right now on CBS. I used to watch it, but, quit.

Honored Contributor

Loved the special devoted to the 50th anniversary. Have watched since 2018 so much of this was new to me.

I'm one of the few viewers who like Jack and Diane. I believe she's a changed person.

Valued Contributor

I've watched Y & R since day 1..I missed the first 15 minutes last night..

The show was OK.

Maybe I nodded off or looked away..when they mentioned people who became "stars" after being on the show..Did they show Tom Selleck?

In the memorium part did they show "John Abbott"?

Respected Contributor

@Jo1313 wrote:

I've watched Y & R since day 1..I missed the first 15 minutes last night..

The show was OK.

Maybe I nodded off or looked away..when they mentioned people who became "stars" after being on the show..Did they show Tom Selleck?

In the memorium part did they show "John Abbott"?

How could they forget tom selleck, but they did! i think they should have shown some of paul williams-pvt. eye and police chief. He was let go after many years, of playing that character. So many people so little time.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would have just done the next episode.  I didn't enjoy the show and barely watched any of it.  Disappointed. Cat Sad

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Phyllis is a very good actress.......do you think she ever regrets not moving on to other things or is the steady paycheck worth the trade ?

Honored Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

Phyllis is a very good actress.......do you think she ever regrets not moving on to other things or is the steady paycheck worth the trade ?

Probably a steady paycheck is what she wants.