Super Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

Phyllis needs medication really badly.  I don't want Jeremy off the show.  He's the best looking man by far

Respected Contributor

Today on THE TALK

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'MELODY THOMAS SCOTT & JESS WALTON OCBS TODAY 2PMeT| 1PMPT talk'

Valued Contributor

Nice to see Mamie..

Of course with this BIG costume ball..there will be a major "accident" as always!

Guess this will be the end of Stark..may he take Phyllis with him..Or will she be on the next "pity me" train?

Respected Contributor

Maybe Phyllis will be seriously injured, be in the hospital for awhile, life threatening....and then her 2 brats can cry and repent. Cat Very Happy  And Jack too!!! 

Respected Contributor

Is anyone happy to see the return of Amanda????  Not me even though she's a good actress. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wounder if the big secret Phyllis has to keep is Jeremy Stark is an undercover Federal Agent that has been working on a really big case for years. He really wasn't in prison before and that's why he got out so easily from the Chicago jail. That's the only way I can see Phyllis vindicating herself.

Respected Contributor

@RU4 real   I like how you're thinking.  Stark would make a great Fed. Cat Very Happy

But somehow I doubt that will come to be. Cat Sad

Super Contributor

It would be so cool if Jack was playing Diane, just like Dollar Bill is playing Sheila. Those two Soaps often mirror story-lines.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

The red carpet was cheesy but I loved Sally and Nick, Sharon and Adam (who date in real life)) getting their picture.  I hope Sally eats her heart out.  No disrespect, but there was too much time focused on Neil Winters when I wanted some action and excitement.  I guess the gala will go on for another week.  I couldn't help myself, my heart went out to crazy Phyllis.  I know she's got plans but it's going to boomerang and her kids will live with the guilt of treating her ugly when it's clear she's got a mental process ongoing.