Respected Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

Now see "here's the thing" (TY Marybeth)....Adam and Nick both have Victor as their father....so wouldn't that complicate the DNA factors?  Their DNA must be somewhat similar, right?

I really don't know the answer to that, however, if true, seems they'll both look like the daddy to be. Cat LOL

Sally, just take your dang pick!

Honored Contributor

@RU4 real  Smiley Surprised  I had not considered that! I was going with Adam knowing or Adam but not knowing. Interesting.... Victor is an old man. I don't think his head can keep exploding like this. 

Valued Contributor

Speaking of boring love scenes........Nick and Sally are REAL boring.

Do you remember Nick and Sharon or Sharon and the original Adam.......oh my.....

It must be Sharon ! What about Chance.....he is pretty sexy.

Valued Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

@Laura14 are you suggesting Sally will have twins? They each are fathered by a brother. It is possible since their "encounters" with Sally where so close. Now THAT would be a hot mess.

I suggested the twins with 2 different Daddy's  way back when Sally thought she was pregnant..they really need some different storylines..I've watch Y&R since day 1.

My 46 yr. old son said 1 day .."wow that old guy Victor is still around?!"..LOL

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Jo1313 Bite your fingers!

Here's hoping Summer or Traci or Ashley returns and throws themselves in front of the jewelry case for that one.

I didn't even mention the whole kismet necklace nonsense last week because it was so stupid. I'm surprised PB got it out of his mouth for the scene. 

Jack will have a massive ring made for Diane..LOL

Jack is just about the dumbest big business"tycoon"..

He's always looking for love in all the wrong places..how does that song go??..LOL

Honored Contributor

After today's episode, I'll have Nick's baby!! 😂😛

@kindred cats Only identical siblings have identical DNA. It's easier to have half-brothers with one common gene pool (Victor) then two such as if Niki was also mom to both.

That actually crossed my mind that they would try to pull that BS that you can't tell brothers apart. You absolutely can if they're not identical siblings. 

Honored Contributor

@Danky2 I don't mind Nik. Adam and Sally were marionettes. I was almost waiting for Chance to go over the table and do a smackaroo on Daniel. The bromance was alive and well. Heart

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Danky2 I don't mind Nik. Adam and Sally were marionettes. I was almost waiting for Chance to go over the table and do a smackaroo on Daniel. The bromance was alive and well. Heart

I haven't watched lately....... I would have Nick's baby ,too, or working twice or three times a day ,for the next 5 years, to make it happen !

What is going on with Chance and Daniel?

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 ... Thank you for the DNA info.  I thought they would go there too saying both Nick and Adam's results were too close to call.

I am so sick of seeing Sally though....why did we get stuck with her so much? Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

@Danky2 They ran into one another at Crimson Lights and Chance is disenchanted with his job and Smiley Surprised learned to code in the military... they also commiserated over life happenings and lost loves. Chance appreciated "the support group and we should do it again." Heart