Respected Contributor

Re: Young and Restless - 2022...

[ Edited ]

IMHO if they planned on bringing Diane back, they should have recast her with someone more "interesting"....cannot warm up to her at all.

Billy, how is it that he's king of the hill right now?  Sooooooo tired of him explaining his way through his devotion to Chelsea....Lily can be a CEO and still tolerate him?  OMG, stop me now!

Maybe when Sally gets preggers, she can give the baby to Tess & Mariah....yeah, they're waiting!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FELLOW Y&R DEVOTEES Heart

Honored Contributor

Um, Billy literally talked a woman off a ledge and Lily couldn't see her own family member right next to her undermining the company she leads and has no qualifications to run. But he's the nut? 

I have never liked Lily. She is the most sanctimonious spoiled brat soap opera writers have ever created. 

Nate is going to be Vic's boytoy before she sets him up for a very hard fall. I can hear Devon laughing already.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14wrote:

Um, Billy literally talked a woman off a ledge and Lily couldn't see her own family member right next to her undermining the company she leads and has no qualifications to run. But he's the nut?

I have never liked Lily. She is the most sanctimonious spoiled brat soap opera writers have ever created.

Nate is going to be Vic's boytoy before she sets him up for a very hard fall. I can hear Devon laughing already.

I've never liked Lily either, thought it was unfortunate when they brought her back, and Nate is as smarmy as they come...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I really wish they'd move ahead decorating the sets for Christmas, so I can stop watching this tiresome mess...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

Good to see that, according to the "Crimson Lights" community bulletin board, the people of Genoa City have access to "accordion lessons". Just in time to entertain at all those holiday gatherings at the G. C. Athletic Club .

How funny @deepwaterdotter . You need to check those bulletin boards. Might be ukulele lessons next month.

Contributor

@Laura14wrote:

I will take Jason Thompson back at GH and you guys can have Billy Miller back. I have always thought JT was severely miscast as Billy although he's done a decent job but BM has a broader range which is why Billy has no storyline now.

Sally has grown on me. I really like her now. I think when they initially paired her with Jack and tried to make her Phyllis 2.0, it didn't work. It's nice to see at least one woman who is strong and capable and only a witch when she needs to be and for good reason. At least for now.

I was waiting for Victoria to clear the desk and seal the deal with Nate. He is beyond stupid to not see she is setting him up big time.

I am over Noah and his tears. Not to take away from the sentiment storyline but the character was drinking and bed hopping nightly until they reined him in for Ally. Rest assured Noah Jr is already out there. Wait a few years and he'll have his own Harrison too.

Elena and Abby cat fight 2023 over Devon. I'm making my New Year prediction early. They should roll around on the Society bar with the lemons for mass effect. 😂

If I'm remembering the right actor, he could deliver a look, Billy Miller was the best Billy. He was Billy he will always be Billy lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14wrote:

@Laura14- I can't stand Lily either. It's all about her. Agree about Nate being Vic's boytoy - she invited him to go with her to a business meeting in LA - probably some other business will be going on also!

Respected Contributor

Ok, am I seeing things (pun intended) or is Sharon always opening her eys extra wide these days? Anyone speaks to her and there go those BIG eyes opening up extra like she's seeing a ghost! Cat Surprised

Respected Contributor

@kindred catswrote:

Ok, am I seeing things (pun intended) or is Sharon always opening her eys extra wide these days? Anyone speaks to her and there go those BIG eyes opening up extra like she's seeing a ghost! Cat Surprised

@kindred catsI see what you mean 👀

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB..... You made me LOL...Cat LOL