Respected Contributor

Re: Young and Restless - 2022...

@Annabellethecat66 

I chuckled when reading your response to the outfits

Many men watch soaps, especially those in VA Hospitals.

I am very sure they would Love to see something pop out!!

As it is they So enjoy seeing what can be seen.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe I am typing this but I could actually see Nick and Sally together. They had chemistry more than she and Adam ever did. 

And it was nice to see Chance actually be a real character again and Kevin! Welcome! 

Respected Contributor

Laura 14, thank you for saving me from saying the same thing!!

Actually, seems if she talks to ANY man, she gets instantly attached.  But ya, I saw this coming too.  Plus, she gets to take away another man from good 'ole Sharon.

Are we going to let Nick be that stupid???  please, nooooooo...

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats And Chelsea can get herself in a twist again since she and Nick were hot and heavy a couple times too. Nick loves Adam's castoffs.

Although I think Chelsea is being paired with Billy to finally give that man a storyline instead of window dressing. Lily's wrath should be along shortly. 

Honored Contributor

I'd love to see Sally report the Locke story and finger Adam for the cover up. Something she'd do and karma at its finest. 

And would someone give Nick the definition of insanity? He's living it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

That first guy who played Ashland was perfect for the role.

Why is he leaving?  Does anyone know for sure why?

What in the name of Heaven is wrong with Chance.  All he does is brood about not connecting with a tiny baby.

If he was my husband, I'd say, "Buck up there!  That's a tiny baby.  That's your baby and it's up to YOU to 'connect' with him.  So pull up your big girl panties and be with your son."

I actually preferred Robert Newman to the first Ashland....to me he was more believeable....and the first 

Ashland was too creepy to me...even Victoria looked uncomfortable playing against him.....and  he was always

touching her during the scenes....i loved Robert Newman in Guiding Light years back as Reva's husband.....was good to see him.

And yes.....the new Chance i thought at first would be good...........but  too wishy washy to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I know this is a soap opera.....full of "unlikely" or "unbelieveable" scenerios...............BUUTTT......are we

supposed to believe that Kyle and Summer are stupid enough to hire Phyllis on her word of not in-fighting with Diane even though every time she sees her they cat fight...........and that Phyllis is up to no good with wanting the job?????

And of course the end story.....Phyllis will be found out and not only Jack but Kyle and Summer will be furious with her and side with Diane even more??  And for Phyllis to potentially wreck Kyle and Summers start of Marchetti line??

Come on.................i might have to take another break

if this is their future direction...................

And are Nick and Sally gonna get close so Adam reacts

badly.............................

Can this show ever be unpredictable?

Honored Contributor

Is there a point to Chase's investigation? Everyone knows Victor did it. Everyone knows he won't give it up. Can we move on from Ashland Locke since he's truly dead and gone? I think they missed a heck of an opportunity to have the real one show up. 

I am also ready for Lily to buy the Phoenix and give Noah his art space for his next failed venture.

Bring on Marchetti and the ridiculous cat fights over pillows and bedspreads. I can't wait Smiley Indifferent and Adam is bringing the popcorn. 

Valued Contributor

Sorry a little "fashion" vent!

The wardrobes are not becoming!

Abby's pink outsfit looks like she stole drapes from a funeral home.

Phyllis's outfit today looked like a mess with the bunch of blue fabric on her shoulder.

Summer..I liked the green color but when she stood up..it looked like she was in a bathrobe.

Diane always in black.

Nikki's hair looks like she just got out of the shower..no style.I feel she's too old for that straight look.

Guess I'm being to extra picky,picky today!

Respected Contributor

The funniest line in today's show was when Mariah told Kyle that Tessa should be hired at Marchetti's to work in their fashion house since she has a great fashion sense.  What fashion sense?  When she first showed up in GC her clothes were anything but fashionable.

Amazing how this girl who was living in her car and singing on the street for money along with dressing like a goth suddenly developed into a world renowned musician.  Now she has developed such a refined  fashion sense that she is going to be hired as a model representing what is supposed to be a very exclusive and expensive fashion line directly from Milan.

I have no idea why they developed this crazy s/l about Tessa not being allowed to speak but it's idiotic.  At first I thought maybe the actress really had a problem with her voice but now I'm guessing that it's just to move her into the high-end fashion world.  

I kind of had high hopes for Mariah when they first brought her to town but those notions were quickly dashed when they moved her into some of the most ridiculous storylines ever written.  When they brought Tessa into the mix I knew all hope was lost.  

Both of them could get on a plane and leave GC forever and I wouldn't miss either of them.

They bring in a vibrant character like Ashland Locke and within a short time kill him off but yet we have been stuck with these two for what seems like years and years.