Honored Contributor

Young & Restless thank God Spoiler

[ Edited ]

The JT storyline
-At the water pipe digging site in Chancellor Park, Arturo finds a watch which has the inscription "Love, Mac", and he shows it to Rey. Rey compares it with a photo he has of JT wearing a watch, and it matches.
-Rey then takes some soil samples from where the watch was found. Test results find JT's DNA in the soil.
-Rey holds a press conference to announce that JT has been murdered.
-There is a picture of Mac and Rey at the police station.

Respected Contributor

Re: Young & Restless thank God Spoiler

I hope they gathered the DNA at an out of city lab so it can hold up in court !Smiley Happy Regular viewers know what lousy work Genoa City labs do . They are always wrong results or messed with by someone just passing by. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Quite a leap for Rey and they can leave boring Mac back whereever she came from. We all know JT was supposely done in by the coven, but merely finding a watch and some DNA in the absence of other evidence wouldn't automatically lead to a conclusion of murder.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Seems like it will never come to an end. I fast forward thru all their discussions and

never ending girl meetings about what to do next.

Maybe Paul is buried there with J.T. too because he disappeared but nobody in Genoa City seems to care. 

Super Contributor

The masks on the "coven" made them look like raccoons.  I got a chuckle out of that.

Honored Contributor

yeah, ladies, just time to put this storyline on the shelf once and for all.

I'm to impatient to wait a yr. for something to wrap up. Just do it !

Get it finalized, already.

Yeah, like those stupid Lone Ranger masks was gonna cover up their idenities. Every man in town could had picked them out.

(wink, wink)  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Quite a leap for Rey and they can leave boring Mac back whereever she came from. We all know JT was supposely done in by the coven, but merely finding a watch and some DNA in the absence of other evidence wouldn't automatically lead to a conclusion of murder.

Actually i was thinking today as i was watching the show....that hopefully JT would be alive and actually make

the storyline more exciting and bring back a actor that it seems most people would like to see back....it will make

a much better storyline then what Y & R will somehow do...

still think Victor is involved in the body disappearance to

protect Victoria and Niki.

And debated fast forwarding during Phyllis's first day

in office......thought it would be ridiculous...and it was!!

Lauren a second CEO...next Summer will run some high 

powered dept....she will be Kyles boss or something....ugh....if i was an Abbot i would take the money and run and start a new company....this will be

months of "getting Phyllish out of the CEO chair'.... AGAIN this storyline has to  be on going over a year with the CEO of Jabot position....enough.....