Honored Contributor

Tee hee

I loved it when Rey hollered after her "whose baby is it, Mia"?

Score one for Rey

Regular Contributor

@Ketra JT has been walking around for a year with a big hole in the back of his head courtesy of Nicki Newman. No wonder he was having headaches. This show is hilarious!

Esteemed Contributor

@Novemberbaby wrote:

@Ketra JT has been walking around for a year with a big hole in the back of his head courtesy of Nicki Newman. No wonder he was having headaches. This show is hilarious!

@Novemberbaby  Yes, it is hilarious. Maybe they filled the hole with silly putty from

one of Victoria's kids. I am starting to think Victoria and Reed have brain tumors too.

Trusted Contributor

I took a break from Y &R and recently came back and saw that Paul is on again. I thought he left the show? 

Honored Contributor

LOLWATERMELON.gif

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I took a break from Y &R and recently came back and saw that Paul is on again. I thought he left the show? 

He got fired, then, rehired I guess due to popular demand

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  A handsome picture for you to hang on your wall.Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy

doug.jpg 

Honored Contributor

Yikes ! looks like a girl from one of those sit comedies from yrs ago.

Of course before my time. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yikes ! looks like a girl from one of those sit comedies from yrs ago.

Of course before my time. LOL

@SharkE I don’t know why they brought Paul back on the show. He’s got the personality of a dishrag. Cricket seems wild and crazy compared to him. lol!

Honored Contributor

I was glad Paul acted like he was in charge the other day and didn't take no guff off of Sharon and Rey. He's in his 60's and shouldn't have to cow tow

from the pups.

Hope Victor is able to get Cricket fired . Pay off the right person and shed the town of that zombie. She has all the emotions from A to B.