Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

As usual Daddy Victor had his # all along.

She's hurting now, but, she dodged a bullet.

She will live to love again. LOL

she needs to quit slumming and move up to other men in her social status.

Not that they can't be dogs, cheaters and idiots , too, but, at least she

wouldn't look so needy.

If you lay down with dogs you will arise with fleas.

@SharkE Abbey sure did dodge a bullet. I hope she doesn’t weaken and take the Rat back. All is right now in GC. Niki is back in the arms of Victor getting showered with jewels and affection. Victoria is back home with her eternally young children, contemplating on how to forgive JT, and Sharon & Rey are about to finally get their groove on. Paul is back in GC. I wish I could say I missed him. I don’t even think his wife Christine, AKA Cricket, even did by the look of their reunion. Phyllis, Billy, Mia and Raturo didn’t have such a great day, but who cares😊

Honored Contributor

Don't get to comfortable. Nobody can stay happy longer then it takes to fry a burger.

Summer, will come up with a bun in the oven and who would want that blow mouth Phyllis for a mother in law ! Ye Gads !

Lola will be back on her feet mixing up salsa and Mia hopefully will hitch a ride back to land of the eternal sun and hurricanes.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Don't get to comfortable. Nobody can stay happy longer then it takes to fry a burger.

Summer, will come up with a bun in the oven and who would want that blow mouth Phyllis for a mother in law ! Ye Gads !

Lola will be back on her feet mixing up salsa and Mia hopefully will hitch a ride back to land of the eternal sun and hurricanes.

@SharkE  I know, it will be back to business as usual tmw. But a few happy endings today were nice😊

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I felt all warm and cozy too.

Sharon is getting her oil changed so she's happy wish Mia would walk in !

watching-you.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, I felt all warm and cozy too.

Sharon is getting her oil changed so she's happy wish Mia would walk in !

watching-you.jpg

@SharkE If she did someone would go to jail!😄🔪

Honored Contributor

where she belongs ! Let's go fetch Big Mia ! Lola probably doesn't have insurance whose gonna pay for all that surgery and laying in a coma for wks.  Uncle Sam will be picking that up 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

where she belongs ! Let's go fetch Big Mia ! Lola probably doesn't have insurance whose gonna pay for all that surgery and laying in a coma for wks.  Uncle Sam will be picking that up 

@SharkE It’s going to hit the fan when Lola finds out it was Mia who put her in the hospital and made her lose her man. I’ve seen Lola’s temper and I wouldn’t want to be Mia. 😂

Honored Contributor

If that dumba** Rey ever figures out he's being played for a chump he can turn her over to the cops and to Cricket. Hope he tells Sharon and Sharon emails Paul LOL

Honored Contributor

Tee hee , tee hee I can call 'em. Summer came home to the Abbott's and poor Mrs. Martinez , now, has her to fetch and carry for. That lady could wrtie a book and never have to be a slave again.

Devon will get with the Dr. gal and rescue him from his depression.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Tee hee , tee hee I can call 'em. Summer came home to the Abbott's and poor Mrs. Martinez , now, has her to fetch and carry for. That lady could wrtie a book and never have to be a slave again.

Devon will get with the Dr. gal and rescue him from his depression.

@SharkE Mrs Martinez ought to get one heck of a pay raise for as many people she is having to cook and clean for. They ought to have her go on strike due to stressful working conditions. I can see it now. The place is filthy with chinese take out and pizza boxes everywhere. Jack and Co sitting around amongst the mess trying to figure out how to get her to come back. Now that would be funny😂