Super Contributor

Young & Restless (Kyle)

[ Edited ]

OMG...I can not stand to watch the storyline with Jack's son Kyle. It is not the storyline as it is the actor...OMG the smirk on his face everytime he is on drives me nuts!  I know it's silly and just a program...but I flip the channel when he is on the screen!  I don't know if casting does it with purpose...but Ugh!

Trusted Contributor

I so agree eith you!

By the way, Zuckerberg's testimony pre-empted last 7 min of Y&R today...last I saw was Kyke gloating at Victor's bedside.  What happened next?

Super Contributor

Sharon and Nick playing cat and mouse; smirk face talking to Victor that he will carry out their plans; and JT and Vic leaving for family vacation!

Trusted Contributor

@GAC65

He is the most obnoxious character I've seen in a long time.  So is J.T.  J.T. is worse now than he was when they were in high school, but not as bad as Kyle.

Trusted Contributor

Honestly, Sharon...going out on a blind 1st date dressed like a whore?

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan, LOL, I would not expect anything different from Sharron!

Honored Contributor

@GAC65, It didn't take long for Kyle to win Lauren over did it?  He is definitely a snake in the grass!

Honored Contributor

Re: Young & Restless (Kyle)

[ Edited ]

@GAC65 wrote:

OMG...I can not stand to watch the storyline with Jack's son Kyle. It is not the storyline as it is the actor...OMG the smirk on his face everytime he is on drives me nuts!  I know it's silly and just a program...but I flip the channel when he is on the screen!  I don't know if casting does it with purpose...but Ugh!

@GAC65

LOL ....  I know what you mean.

Keep in mind, not every character is meant to be likeable, so if the casting call was for someone who could be a real snake in the grass, they definitely got the right guy for this character! 

This slimey guy who is a secret Victor-protege ..... this character could actually make this actor's whole career.  If nothing else, he'll be memorable!

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

Honestly, Sharon...going out on a blind 1st date dressed like a whore?

@KLevineFan

Well ....  it certainly was ....  festive.    lol

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Young & Restless (Kyle)

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.