Esteemed Contributor

Young & Restless.......Kevin leaving??

Just saw online that Greg Rykaart (Kevin) is leaving Y & R by August.......sorry to see him go...enjoy him.....won't be the same........................

Greg Rikaart Leaving Y&R! | Soap Opera Digest

5 hours ago - According to TVLine, Greg Rikaart (Kevin, Y&R) will be exiting Genoa City this summer after a 14-year run. Though unconfirmed by the show, ...
Honored Contributor

Re: Young & Restless.......Kevin leaving??

@kelsey17, LOL you beat me, I was just coming here to post this!  I have always liked Kevin, I cannot believe they are not renewing his contract, makes me very sad  .......  they keep getting rid of all the good actors!Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Maybe he'll join Chloe somewhere with their daughter.  He certainly doesn't have a very big story line.

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17, @Hooty, and @hoosieroriginal

Wow ... That is too bad, the TPTB did not renew Greg Rykaart's contract.

I liked Kevin too, he made alot of changes over the years.  He always had 'good' in him, even when he was suppose to be bad.

Hopefully, as hoosieroriginal said, Kevin and Bella will leave to connect with Chloe.

Honored Contributor

Wow, after 14 years, sorry to see him leave,

Respected Contributor

Also sorry to see him go.  Didn't like him at all in the beginning, but he's grown on me through the years.  I just wish he would take his Mother with him.  Gloria is a totally worthless character IMHO.

Honored Contributor

Not too long ago, I saw him on another show, as a defense attorney, I believe.    Maybe he got an offer and it was a mutual agreement.

Trusted Contributor

Greg Rykaart played a defense attorney on Major Crimes recently. He was outstanding. Are we sure he didn't choose to leave Y & R on his own?

dee

Respected Contributor

maybe he will dust off the chipmonk costume, before he leaves. he has really grow and i will be sorry to see him go, too.