Honored Contributor

Re: Young & Restless- June 2021

This Tara girl makes me sick.  Her story line just started and I'm sick of it.

I can't stand the jumpsuits she's been wearing.  It's not like I'm a fashion maven but that outfit does zip on her.

Summer used to have a fiery spirit like her mom.  Now they're writing for her to act like a coward.  The Summer we used to see would take down Tara.

I can't stand Sally.  There were several reasons why, after many years, I stopped watching B&B.  One of them was Sally.

Ive mentioned here many times how I fast forward over people and/or situations I don't like.

On B&B it got to the point where I'd only watch maybe 10 minutes of the show.

I'm amazed at how short some of these lady's dresses are!

Respected Contributor

The little boy who plays Harrison is just adorable but he looks almost frightened when he plays a scene opposite Michael Mealor. I know he's just a little guy but it's funny when Tara talks about how much Harrison loves being with his Daddy.  The poor little tyke looks like he'd rather be anyplace else but in front of that camera.  His facial expressions do not go with the lines that the actress has to say about his excitement of spending time with Daddy.

I remember when Michael Muhney was still on the show and they showed him doing a scene with a tiny baby that was suppose to be Connor.   The baby looked up at MM and had the biggest smile on his face.  You could almost believe that it was his son in real life.  Seeing how that baby reacted to Michael Muhney was so sweet.

I don't see much of that between this little fellow and the actor who plays Kyle.  I know he trying to relate to the child but it's just not coming across as warm and paternal. 

The little guy who plays Douglas on B&B seems to have the ability to relate to almost every actor that they cast opposite him.  He is so amazing for such a young child.

Respected Contributor

I think Tara looks so old. But I have to tell you that I have always liked Sally. I can not stand Phyllis and Summer is something else,especially after she chased after Billy. Yuk.

It's to bad there are so many characters to NOT like.Billy should work for The Enquirer as he loves to get trash on everyone. Maybe people should know about him and Summer! haha. 

Rant over.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Gee I always thought Summer was a kickess kind of girl.... Cant wait for Phylli put Tara out of our misery!

Super Contributor

I had read on another site that Stitch is returning.  Maybe that is who is watching Abby (another thought is that an enemy that Chance is working for is the one watching her).  The site also mentioned that Stitch's son will come back grown up (great).  

They also mentioned that Stitch may be Tara's brother?  She did mention him the other day that they are not close.  They kind of have some resemblance.

Super Contributor

I notice some of the stupidest things.  You know the signs that are on the back of hotel door that mention check out times, room rates?  I can't help but notice the ones on the back of the Grand Pheonix have these horizontal white bars on them instead of writing.  Don't know why.  It just looks strange.

Respected Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

I think Tara looks so old. But I have to tell you that I have always liked Sally. I can not stand Phyllis and Summer is something else,especially after she chased after Billy. Yuk.

It's to bad there are so many characters to NOT like.Billy should work for The Enquirer as he loves to get trash on everyone. Maybe people should know about him and Summer! haha. 

Rant over.LOL

@hellie jo I so agree with you on your take of Tara and of Billy.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Gee I always thought Summer was a kickess kind of girl.... Cant wait for Phylli put Tara out of our misery!

@eddyandme Yes, would like to see this, too!!!

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Lucky Dog wrote:

I had read on another site that Stitch is returning.  Maybe that is who is watching Abby (another thought is that an enemy that Chance is working for is the one watching her).  The site also mentioned that Stitch's son will come back grown up (great).  

They also mentioned that Stitch may be Tara's brother?  She did mention him the other day that they are not close.  They kind of have some resemblance.

@Lucky Dog  I always have found it so ridiculous when someone new comes to town randomly yet they are either related to or know of someone that is already on the canvas in some way.  This goes for any and all of the soaps.  And yes, I know it's just a soap, but it is always such a coinkidink!  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, I tuned in today for a few minutes and couldn't believe Summer, the twit, is still doing the minuet around whether or not to marry Kyle. I'm sorry, but this has just been going on for way too long. We all know that star crossed lovers are a soap staple, but at the rate this soap moves, by the time these two join forces they'll be on Medicare, and really, by then, what would be the point?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...