Honored Contributor

Re: Young & Restless- June 2021

[ Edited ]

Of all the characters/actors they might bring back to this show or, heaven forbid, actually bring in fresh, for the love of Pete, they bring back Stitch???  Really??? Unbelievable... He's already had one loony tune of a sister, a loony tune of a mother and a loony tune of son... I mean really, what's left??? Perhaps he'll bring his old buddy Dylan back with him... The least they could have done was recast the part with an actor who could, well, act...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I went bonkers when Stitchwas on.

I can't even remember what about him made my head spin...I just remember how much I disliked the character.

I mean...from the name..(who calls a doctor...Stitch)...to his acting abilities...I'd be happy if he'd gotten lost on the way to Sharon's coffee house.

I can't remember, was that coffee house there when Stitch was on the show?

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know why they fired the actor who played Chance?

Honored Contributor

All of Tara's clothes look like she's dressed to go clubbing.

Every outfit is sleeveless and very light colored.  It does nothing for her.

So did anyone else get that the little boy calls his Dad "Father" and his other Dad..well...Daddy?  I think that's for those of us who struggle with who's your Daddy.

I find it stupid.  I just can't see a little kid saying Father.

I wonder how they get these young children to act?  I'm going to see if I can find out.  I find it hard to believe a very young boy would go to Mom and say"I want to be an actor.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  The coffee house has been there forever, long before Stitch... Can't imagine why they thought he was worth bringing back... Yikes, what, they couldn't have gone out and found a real looker, which this show sorely needs...

As for Chance, the excuse given for his dismissal was cost related, the real reason might have more to do with what some reported as being his expression of differing political views and, as we all know, freedom of expression these days only applies to those views generally agreed upon as being 'proper and correct'... Others are supposed to keep their mouths shut... I wasn't his fan, but if he was let go for having a different point of view, well, that's just wrong... Once again, I always thought they should have hired a real stud muffin to play Chance and not yet another 'Joe Average'...

Respected Contributor

I'm liking the Victor and Adam SL getting closer and what fun having Adam move to the Ranch.  Look out for sparks to fly again between Sharon and Adam.

Gee, no scenes of the second honeymoon in Miami...

Don't know why they let Summer be a bummer, how disappointing was that?  I hope the two bad girls don't take over the entire show.

Most of the current SL's don't seem to mesh at all but we get what we get.

Thank you to all who share on this thread.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

If or should I say when Billy and Lily eventually split and Summer returns

and spills the beans on Tara, maybe they will pair Billy with Tara. They

had scenes together today.

Afterall they would have Ashton with Victoria and each ex together. 

Respected Contributor

I hope Victor swoops in now and gets more of Ashton's companies.  Victoria thinks she's so smooth outsmarting everyone and I don't think she cares a minute about the man.

Gosh, I miss seeing Sharon and her LONG hair every day.Woman LOL

Super Contributor

I had said that I read that Stitch and Tara may be brother and sister.  Stitch had a sister Kelly.  Tara and Kelly do have a resemblance.

Was Kelly the one who kidnapped Jack, and tied him to a bed?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Dog  Yes, Kelly kidnapped Jack, I believe with Victor's help, and proceeded to hold him prisoner and torture him, which was one of the may nut job things she did, once they took her character from nice to nuts... Stitch's son tripped the pregnant Abby, making her fall down the stairs (and hence the dreadful current surrogate and daddy donor story line) before he was packed off to the loony bin and his mother murdered his father, albeit in self defense, and let him take the blame... An all around lovely family and pleasant addition to the show... I'll never get why they brought him back... The least they could've done was recast the part with someone hot...