Valued Contributor

I know a lot of us don't watch or like Y&R anymore. But if you do feel free to rant!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Young & Restless- June 2021

Three boring storylines. Abby and Mariah and the baby. Amanda and the Grandfather trial. Kyle and Tara. Just doesn't hold my interest. I wish Nate and Elaina would get back together. They are interesting to me.

Honored Contributor

Firing the actor who played Chance, yet giving him and Abby a big storyline was one of the dumbest things they did. That story even included other characters like Devon, Mariah, Tess and the live-in grandma.  Everything feels so incomplete with a main character missing. Thanks OP, I did feel the need to rant!

Valued Contributor

This show is so depressing. Can't stand the stories or actors. I miss the show that I video taped everyday. Woman Sad

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I predict that Jack and Tara will get together just as Kyle decides HE wants her and their son (instead of Summer).  Tara looks right at home in the Abbott mansion.

Frequent Contributor

@AbbeyPenny   I like your idea, you should be writing for the show Woman Happy  One character that I've grown to like is Sally of all people. She at least keeps things interesting. You kind of think she's a brat but feel sorry for her all at the same time lol. 

Respected Contributor

Do you think that Ashland is really dying from cancer?   I actually think that he is and just wants to make sure that Harrison is taken care of.  The scene in today's episode where he was talking to Victoria and saying how he thought that Kyle seemed like a somewhat decent fellow and was wondering if she thought that Summer would make a good stepmother was very touching.     It seemed very genuine.

If this s/l is true, I am sorry to see this actor leave.  I really enjoy watching him and I think he adds a lot to the show.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

Do you think that Ashland is really dying from cancer?   I actually think that he is and just wants to make sure that Harrison is taken care of.  The scene in today's episode where he was talking to Victoria and saying how he thought that Kyle seemed like a somewhat decent fellow and was wondering if she thought that Summer would make a good stepmother was very touching.     It seemed very genuine.

If this s/l is true, I am sorry to see this actor leave.  I really enjoy watching him and I think he adds a lot to the show.

@J Town Girl  I'm no longer a regular but this show so desperately needs new blood they'd be foolish to write out a new character that's even half way well developed or well acted. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Today on the Tara show. That's what it seems like every day Tara, Tara.

Always running around looking after her boy. Seems like she wears white

just about every day.Then following around the new, wonderful father Kyle.

Then usually hiding or popping in and feeling like the 3rd wheel is Summer.

Oh yes lets rush and get these wedding plans back on track. Last minute

surely he will call it off as he re-develops feeling again for his son's Mommy.

This Abby nonsense has to stop. Really she was cross-stitching. Funny she

didn't have to go to the emergency room with a jabbed finger, crying about it.

Why do they even have Nina on? Guess someone for Abby to talk to about

Chance. Now he may be in trouble AGAIN. Why didn't she put him on speaker

so Nina could hear too today whatever was going on?

Super Contributor

Not only does Jack like wearing his jacket and tie in his house, he also likes to wear it in the park!