Super Contributor

Re: Young & Restless- July/Aug/Sept 2021

Here's what I'd love to see. They all show up to the wedding.  It never happens.  Sally not wanting her gorgeous gown to go to waste so she and Adam marry. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

How much longer are we going to be subjected to this inane s/l between Moses and Faith?  

They are 16 year old kids but act like a 25 year old couple on a date.  Moses gets Victor to pull strings and they have dinner at the fanciest restaurant in town with a private room and their own entertainer.  GMAB!  

At that age they should be having burgers at the McDonalds and hanging out at the mall.   What young man at that age would even want to put on a suit and act like that?

It's such a stupid story that I can't even think they are cute.  I also don't think that he's a very good actor.  It's seems like the writers just pulled this s/l together as filler material.

Either put some drama in this s/l or just quickly move past it.   

Esteemed Contributor

If Ashland is really Bobby who then took Ashland's name and lived as his

deceased friend after he died in the car accident in Ashland's car, wouldn't

the real Ashland's family wonder where he is?

He said they both had the same ankle tattoo. Lucky for him that was the

only part left that didn't burn and they went by that tattoo to identify him.

Still Victoria is mad at Nick for uncovering this. Yet she might marry this

fool who has a story for everything. I don't believe he is sick, think it is

another lie.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ashland said that the real Ashland had no family but it's hard to comprehend that he wouldn't have had an aunt, uncle, cousins or even family friends who would have realized this DeFranco guy wasn't Ashland Locke.  

I also loved the part about wallets flying out of the car.  Don't most guys keep their wallets in their back pockets?  It's just so convenient that Bobby was able to pick up Ashland's wallet and just assume his identify.  Also wouldn't the real AL have his picture on his DL?  How would this DeFranco guy just start using the dead man's DL?

How about the part where this 16 year old guy who was basically just a drifter managed to land an interview with a TV station.  Then the day after this whole accident with the car burning up and his friend dying in a tragic way this DeFranco guy was composed enough to take Ashland's place in the interview and land the job. 

Then I guess we are supposed to forget the part where no one could find any birth certificate for Ashland Locke.  Somewhere in the department of statistics there had to be a BC issued for the real AL.  Even with all of his money the fake AL wouldn't be able to just have someone's BC erased.

I certainly hope that this isn't where they are going to end this story.   I also don't really believe he is sick.  Victoria should be grateful to Nick for uncovering this story.  Does she really want to marry a man who has such a devious nature that he would take over his good friend's identity just to protect himself.  

This is the best story the writers could come up with for this big reveal?

Trusted Contributor

do my eyes decieve me or is Nicki slugging down a big glass of red wine at the wedding today?

oy. not prepared for another fall off the wagon for Nicki.

perfect Tucker recast. i really like TSJ- he is a very talented actor and should give Victor/Victoria lots of grief.  yeah!!!!

dee