Respected Contributor

Re: Young & Restless- July 2021/August 2021

Random sighting..... Watching an old rerun of The Jamie Foxx Show from the mid  '90's....and the late Kristoff St John aka/Neil Winters, is playing a young police officer named Morris.  đź‘®

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

For those still following this show... It's being reported that Kyle and Summer will be returning for a visit... in October...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
This is one lousy storyline. Devon as the sperm donor was flat out stupid - Abby should have went anonymous. Same thing with Mariah as the surrogate. I know it’s all for storyline angst but the writers made Abby look downright stupid by going this route. Drama can be created without turning people stupid.

@Tommie1965  I agree with you and this was pretty much the last straw for me. I opted out after finally deciding that those supposedly running this show had been making terrible choices long enough.

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

Random sighting..... Watching an old rerun of The Jamie Foxx Show from the mid  '90's....and the late Kristoff St John aka/Neil Winters, is playing a young police officer named Morris.  đź‘®

I also saw Kristoff St John in an old Diagnosis Murder episode  that I watched the other night.

His life ended in such a heartbreaking way.  With all of the friends he had and the strong support system that I'm sure was there for him it's so sad that he couldn't see his way out of his darkness.  

I watched some old Yubetube segments of him along with Shemar Moore and he seemed to be so happy and full of life.  I think the loss of his son just put him into such a dark place and alcohol didn't help. 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone hear Nick saying his sister Victoria was getting married in October.

Nicky boy flubbed up the date.  They are actually getting married September 17.

That's my wedding anniversary.

Esteemed Contributor

New Noah, not sure why the show needs Noah back.

He looks alot younger than the previous actor.

240591409_10157852440151854_5732866417289876425_n.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Glad Noah is being recast - long overdueđź‘Ť
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees  The reason for the new Noah might have to do with this show having failed miserably to develop a next generation among the core families and given the short sighted choice to send Summer and Kyle packing they really need to get busy. Victor, Jack and so on aren't going to last forever and there's only so much drama aging middle-agers like Nick, Victoria and Sharon can come up with that hasn't been done before. Meanwhile, this newbie was probably a cheap hire, which appears to be among the main criteria these days for soap casting directors.

Honored Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
This is one lousy storyline. Devon as the sperm donor was flat out stupid - Abby should have went anonymous. Same thing with Mariah as the surrogate. I know it’s all for storyline angst but the writers made Abby look downright stupid by going this route. Drama can be created without turning people stupid.

@Tommie1965  At least Mariah was recruited, but Dim Devon stepped right up and volunteered to be the sperm donor... Come on. Who does that? More to the point, why would anyone want a pint sized, margially unattractive man as the baby daddy... Yea, he has money and is possibly a nice guy, but she comes from money and there are lots of nice guys out there... Not even to mention, she wouldn't wait to consult her husband before taking such a big step? Come on... Makes no sense... Just really contrived and all around bad writing...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Colin would have stepped up for the job. Smiley Wink

And anyone who does not see sexy when looking at Devon, there are no words...Smiley Surprised

BTW, feel free to borrow Peter Pan for that upcoming plane ride across from the pond from Italy in October. He owes us a freebie at this point.