Respected Contributor

Re: Young & Restless- July 2021/August 2021

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@okaywitheasypay  The clothes used to be really neat.  Now a lot of them just look very out of place for an office.

How about Phyllis' dress with the slit way, way up near her...well..you know?

I agree about Tara's jumpsuit.  The first thing your eye is drawn to is the big bow right at her neck.

I was just surprised she had on something that she'd just recently worn.  My memory isn't all that great these days so I knew if I remembered it, it was recently worn.

She's so pale...that white jumpsuit doesn't do her any favors.  When I look at it (and being white) I wonder if it had any dirt or yellow stains on it.  I can't imagine having to let it drop to the toilet floor to go to potty.

I noticed that Sally was also wearing a dress with the split on the same side.  I was wondering if they found a good deal on dresses with thigh splits somewhere & bought a bunch! 

Phyllis always wears stuff with parts missing.  If a sleeve isn't missing, it's cut up to or down to "there" or has splits sewn into them.  I don't know where they find her clothes, it's obviously not where I shop!  lol

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 I really like the way you said, "Phyllis always wears clothes with parts missing (paraphrase)".

Not so hard to understand.  When they shop for Phyllis they go to the "Hoochie Mamma" shop on Rodeo Drive in LA.

Now for Tara.  My guess is they go to the "Sneeky Big "B" store also on Rodeo Drive in LA.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't forget about Lauren too who is probably close to 60 and wears

all the time tight, skimpy and revealing. Also sometimes has long

hair extensions practically to her waist.

images (15).jpgdownload (28).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

When Stitch is on it seems like he keeps telling everybody about his son

Max put into a new facility and that he's not doing good.

Don't know if he is coming back onto the show as a grown up now but

here he is when he was on several years ago. I remember that the

little brat tripped Abby down the stairs and she lost her baby. I think

he placed some type of wire and then of course she came prancing

down in her high heels.

max-fishingline-stairs-abby-fall-yr-hw.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees   I don't know if you remember when Nick had the nightclub and one night they had Michael and Lauren there and she was up on the bar dancing.  It was the most ridiculous looking scene.  

First off, I highly doubt a mature couple like M&L would be at a club with the young 20 year old crowd and then get up and dance on the bar like a GoGo dancer from the 60's.

I like Tracey Bregman but my gosh couldn't they have her act and dress like a mature successful business owner.

That hair especially has got to go.

Respected Contributor

It's kind of hard to take Lauren seriously as this high powered successful business mogul when she's dressed like Jessica Rabbitt with her clothing looking like it's painted on while she's on the job!

Honored Contributor

Do you suppose they have silky, white jumpsuits in the Genoa City lockup?

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Do you suppose they have silky, white jumpsuits in the Genoa City lockup?

Sure Ashland can pull a few stringsWoman LOL!

So pleased to see Phyllis scored and everybody's appreciating her prowess - a mother's love!

Esteemed Contributor

I just cannot take Rey anymore!!!!!!Woman Tongue  When are these 'writers' (I use that word loosely) send him pacing to Miami - permanenty!!!!!  Today was just sooooo bogus!

I'm wondering if Phyllis and Jack couple-up again.  Any opinions?

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I just cannot take Rey anymore!!!!!!Woman Tongue  When are these 'writers' (I use that word loosely) send him pacing to Miami - permanenty!!!!!  Today was just sooooo bogus!

I'm wondering if Phyllis and Jack couple-up again.  Any opinions?

I think that is exactly where the writers are heading with Jack and Phyllis.  They have been showing them getting so close lately that it is inevitable they will soon be a couple and old Nick is going to be out in the cold.  

I completely agree with you about Rey.  His character is so one note that he is barely tolerable whenever he is on the screen.  

He hates Adam so much that he'll try to pin anything on him.  Why in the world would Adam kidnap Mariah when he is still in love with Sharon.  He wouldn't do anything to cause her pain.