Respected Contributor

Re: Young & Restless April 2021

My observations are few. I'm with everyone else about wooden Rey-he needs to go. I like the new faith. Lookswise it wasn't a stretch and a nice switch.  Ester's teeth seem too big for her mouth, but i have always liked her. I've watched her for decades, now.

Esteemed Contributor

Faith's back in the hospital again. This Moses kid is so annoying

and keeps popping up all the time.

Now she needs a kidney transplant. Probably one by one every

close family member wont be a match  Time to bring Adam back

to save her AGAIN! 

Respected Contributor

Happy May everyone . . .

Things are improving on Y&R lately as far as action goes.

I prefer the actress subbing as Amanda better than the other one.  Please don't yell at me.Cat Happy

Same goes for the new Faith.

Cannot take Lily being such a fool when it comes to Billy.

Of course, I like anything to do with Victor and/or Adam, and can't wait til Chelsea and Chloe bite the dust!

Skipping many other things, but don't have the time or inclination.

Hope everyone is doing well out there!Heart

Frequent Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Happy May everyone . . .

Things are improving on Y&R lately as far as action goes.

I prefer the actress subbing as Amanda better than the other one.  Please don't yell at me.Cat Happy

Same goes for the new Faith.

Cannot take Lily being such a fool when it comes to Billy.

Of course, I like anything to do with Victor and/or Adam, and can't wait til Chelsea and Chloe bite the dust!

Skipping many other things, but don't have the time or inclination.

Hope everyone is doing well out there!Heart

Hi @kindred cats  Happy May to you too.

I agree with you about the new Faith, I think she's a good replacement and wouldn't mind seeing her permanently. I have to say though that I like the original Amanda better, maybe I'm just use to her.

I also agree with you that there has been some improvement lately with Y & R. And yes watching things starting to close in on Chelsea and Chloe has been fun .  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with everything mentioned @kindred cats, but as KittyMom , prefer the original Amanda. I liked yesterday's show end with Nick and Adam interlocke.d hands, ans Adam's telling the fire dept he was Billy Abbott. Missed today's show, hope it was as good!
Respected Contributor

Yes!  I have to admit I had to push back a tear when Nick and Adam shook hands.  What a milestone that was!

I can see why the original Amanda suits the role better and I can be convinced.  She'll be back, no doubt about it.

That little Harrison is a heart-breaker already.....so adorable!!  All this baby chatting will soon take over the whole soap, everyone wants to claim them.

Thanks for joining in the fun.Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hearing it had improved, I taped the show on Friday. It hadn't. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Hearing it had improved, I taped the show on Friday. It hadn't. 

Thursday was good, @stevieb !  Believe it or not, it's improving.......

Looks like Victor is gonna nail Chelsea!  Bet she'll claim he forcsed her to confess and Adam did as Rey is dumb/jealous enough to buy it.  Then Victor will get Chloe to confess and the two of them will be in the clinker - and off the show!!!!!Woman Wink  (A girl can hope - right!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  Will take your word for it... Friday's show left me wondering why I even bothered... Same tired group, same tired stories, still too much Billy... And I've come to the conclusion that unless or until they get rid of Sharon and a few others I can't see returning to the fold... Have pretty much dumped Bold and Beautiful too, along with Days of Our Lives, and have one foot out the door with General Hospital. I think soaps and I have come to a parting of the ways... They just don't write or produce them very well these days and the acting is just bad in too many instances...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...