Honored Contributor

Re: 🎀🎄🎁🌲🎀 - Young & Restless 12/20

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  Pretty sure the other Chance will return at some point... Though he wouldn't be my choice for the part and never was, I honestly don't much care what they do with this show... Have to say, Y&R doesn't appear to be making the strides it would need to make to keep me coming back for more... As noted, I'm committed to trying to stick with both the CBS soaps through the holidays, but after that, all bets are off... So many have walked away from these shows in recent years and I can most fully understand why they did so...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Lily, I thought you were one if the smarter ones but clearly I misjudged.

Esteemed Contributor

To me Lily is just a nuisance on the show. Don't enjoy her anymore.

Father is gone, deceased, husband is now an ex, kids no longer around.

Only connection is Devon.

She was gone for a while, her return brings nothing to the show. Boring.

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

To me Lily is just a nuisance on the show. Don't enjoy her anymore.

Father is gone, deceased, husband is now an ex, kids no longer around.

Only connection is Devon.

She was gone for a while, her return brings nothing to the show. Boring.

Maybe they'll be Y&R's version of Bonnie and Clyde:  they'll jet off to some deserted island, never to be found!  At least we'll get rid of them!  (Unless they land up next to Chance and Abby's on the honeymoon islandWoman LOL!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  @threecees  I agree about Lily... Was sorry they brought her back. Personally, never cared for her. Until the last roundup with Cane and then her eventual departure, she always struck me as more or less a brat. She's probably a little more likable at this point in some ways, but too little too late and I'd just as soon they left her off the show... As for her little session with Billy, if I woke up and saw that slimy, disgusting eel in my bed, I'd call the exterminator, first to take care of him and then to have myself fumigated... Talk about being beside oneself with regret... 

All that said, I do not think Billy is the one who shot at Adam... I've thought for some time Victoria was behind it but who knows... As much as I despise Billy and would like to see him take the well deserved rap, given he has tried to kill Adam before, I don't think it was him this time... I've also wondered about Chloe, given her past attempts on Adam... I'd like to see the two of them reunite and leave Genoa City, they could take Kevin with them and form a commune for whack jobs, losers or both...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme  @threecees  I agree about Lily... Was sorry they brought her back. Personally, never cared for her. Until the last roundup with Cane and then her eventual departure, she always struck me as more or less a brat. She's probably more likable at this point than she's ever been in some ways, but too little too late and I'd just as soon they left her off the show... As for her little session with Billy, if I woke up and saw that slimy, disgusting eel in my bed, I'd call the exterminator, first to take care of him and then to have myself fumigated... Talk about being beside oneself with regret... 

All that said, I do not think Billy is the one who shot at Adam... I've thought for some time Victoria was behind it but who knows... As much as I despise Billy and would like to see him take the well deserved rap, given he has tried to kill Adam before, I don't think it was him this time... I've also wondered about Chloe, given her past attempts on Adam... I'd like to see the two of them reunite and leave Genoa City, they could take Kevin with them and form a commune for whack jobs and losers...

I like your thinking, @stevieb .

I agree, Victoria is cunning and sly so having Billy do the deed wouldn't surprise me.  And, with Adam out of her life - she fears Adam could be given her CEO job at any moment - she'd be doing a happy dance!  Woman LOLChelsea first came to mind:  a woman scorned thing.  Remember, the hubbo only lasted a day on Y&R!  And, Adam really stuck it to her.....

I had considered Chloe, but Y&R having a baby-mama as the shooter, imho is even too far out for even these writers.  However, Chipmunk would be the perfect mess-up:  nobody would be surprised Kevin would bugle it!  And, Nick - no way - Numbnutz can't even tie his own shoes, let alone fire a rifle.  So, we're back to Victoria and Billy-Boy, the perfect scapegoat.

However, after Friday's show where Adam finds Chelsea lying on the stairs due to her headaches, that did it for me!  I bet Chelsea fired the rifle and will get off scott-free due to some lack of mental capacity - perhaps she has a brain tumor or something!  I'm going with Chelsea tried to kill Adam.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  Actually, I never even thought of Kevin, but it could be him too. He hates Adam for a variety or reasons. Or maybe this is one of those Murder on the Orient Express deals and several of them are in it together. For some reason I still think Miss Vicki's involved. Of course, the other very likely possiblity is that Adam set the whole thing up to pin Billy and it went wrong, with Chance actually being hit by a hired sniper who was intended to either miss or merely graze Adam... 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme  Actually, I never even thought of Kevin, but it could be him too. He hates Adam for a variety or reasons. Or maybe this is one of those Murder on the Orient Express deals and several of them are in it together. For some reason I still think Miss Vicki's involved. Of course, the other very likely possiblity is that Adam set the whole thing up to pin Billy and it went wrong, with Chance actually being hit by a hired sniper who was intended to either miss or merely graze Adam... 

Interesting, @stevieb .  We'll have to wait and see how the writers take this.  At least it'll be interesting to see how it goes!

Honored Contributor

Soaps dot com's spoilers for the coming week...

In Soaps.com’s newest Young and Restless spoilers for Monday December 7 through Friday December 11, Jill sticks around to help her son, Sally shows a new side of herself, Jack issues a challenge, and Phyllis tries to get the upper hand.

Young & Restless spoilers for Monday December 7:

It looks as if Billy’s ex-wife and current love interest are at odds. But what has Lily questioning Victoria’s motivations… and is she right to do so?

Meanwhile, Jill comes up with a plan she’s convinced will help Billy. 

Adam is ready to make a confession to Chelsea. Should she brace herself for whatever he has to say?

Young & Restless spoilers for Tuesday December 8:

Theo’s been making some bold moves against his newly-found family of late, particularly with that inheritance-related lawsuit. But today, Jack’s going to try and prove Billy’s not the only gambling man in the family by calling Theo’s bluff!

Fresh off Adam’s confession of the day before, Chelsea is about to get some bad news. And not just bad, but downright disturbing.

Victor surprises Victoria.

Young & Restless spoilers for Wednesday December 9:

Billy remains under investigation (not to mention a cloud of suspicion) despite his continued insistence that he had nothing to do with the attempt on Adam’s life. But today, Victor makes it clear he’s not convinced of Billy’s innocence.

Anybody who thought the business partnership between Victoria and Phyllis would go smoothly should probably consider having their head examined. Today, Victoria takes a page out of her dad’s book by playing dirty with Nick’s girlfriend.

Young & Restless spoilers for Thursday December 10:

There’s more than meets the eye where Sally Spectra is concerned, and that’s something Lauren will find out when she sees a whole new side of her employee.

Michael’s always loved a challenge, and he’s about to get one when he goes up against Amanda and she plays hardball.

Looks like the honeymoon is over for Abby and Chance. 

Young & Restless spoilers for Friday December 11:

How far is Lily willing to go in order to try and help Billy?

When Chance’s loyalty is put to the test, will he receive a passing grade?

Phyllis gets the last laugh… but at whose expense?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No action here... Oh well... Here's a jump start...

@eddyandme Looks like you might be onto something with Chelsea... She's up to her old con woman tricks and is into this whole shooting scenario up to her neck. I didn't know she'd been at the scene... Do wonder about the fainting... At first I thought pregnant, then I wondered if she was faking but also wonder about the fall she took in the elevator when the power went out and wonder if we're going to end up with a medical drama like the one going on over on Bold and Beautiful, given they seem often to follow each others story lines...