Respected Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŽ€ - Young & Restless 12/20

What's with that weird lock of hair that starts on one side of her head & runs across her forehead to dangle over the other side of her face on that Sally person?

Esteemed Contributor

Classy Abby says to Rat something along the lines of thank you

for cheating on me because now I am married to the love of my

life and the man I was destined to marry.

Then tears in her eyes when Rat speaks of his baby with Mia of

jealousy. She is so sickening immature and self centered and this

is a strong business woman that is supposed to be likeable.

Chance deserves better than her. Tired of all her pity me already

because we are not pregnant yet. Boo hoo!

Honored Contributor

@threecees  I thought that was tacky too... Right up there with her attack on Adam... In their effort to make her appear as a strident adult, all they're doing is making her look like a b-witchy princess. I honestly can't stand this character at this point. The only reason I'm remotely glad that she and this (to me) lame incarnaiton of Chance are married is that I like seeing the Chancellor house in use again, though I sincerely don't think this little twit deserves to be living in it... As for the baby saga, it's a big who cares moment for me and not a story line I'm at all intersted in, just like the others... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of Raturo, I don't know what was different about him, but I actually thought he looked a good bit nicer than he used to... But really, aren't the newly created wedding officiants just crawling out of the woodwork in Genoa City... What the heck is that about... Devon conducts Abby's wedding, for no good reason and then, at the last minute, Raturo announces he 'took a class' and will conduct Sharon's... Ridiculous... I guess this is their way of trying to minimize the number of people on the set at any given time, but it comes across as yet another example of scripts that are poorly fleshed out and badly executed...

Honored Contributor

I'm with @stevieb  that Arturo looks a little better than I recalled. That wedding dress of Sharon's was unbelievable considering her surgery not that long ago. Oh, and send Jordan packing; we don't need a teen causing trouble when the adults do it so well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG  Agree about Jordan or at least give the story line some fuel. This is one big part of the many problems this show has. They come up with these ideas and even given that many of them are lame, they just let them linger and linger and linger, going nowhere fast. By the time they take off, well sort of take off, I mean to the extent they ever do, no one is remotely interested. I'm all for sending Faith and Jordan back to boarding school. Tessa can go with them to teach music and Mariah can accompany them to do whatever it is that she does. Chloe can be the dean of girls and Kevin can teach computer science. None of these characters is remotely relevant. 

Esteemed Contributor

I could not believe that the wedding actually happened today. Not going to

believe all the spoilers, which are pretty much made up lies. Not sure if we

were tricked or bride and groom were actually that close too.

I thought Sharon looked beautiful. Again Mariah could have looked better in

a nicer dress and they made Faith looked too matronly. Lola in black, didn't

like the color but as they said it was also a New Years bash.

Did anyone know that the first paramedic that came into the penthouse today

was Chelsea's real life husband? Read about that this was the second time

he appeared on Y&R recently.