Honored Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ Young & Restless - 11/20 ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŒป

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

What did Victoria ever see in Billy? He's so unlikable.

@AuntG  Well let's face it, she's not exactly the fountain of human kindness either, but the truth is that this Billy is not like the Billy she fell in love with. First of all, the actor portraying Billy has seen more incarnations than virtually any other character on this show. More to the point though, is that adult Billy used to be funny, often sweet and basically likable... He's always been a screw up, but he wasn't a jack-hole... The Billy before this one was just sort of blah but when they brought this one on they more or less systematically revised the character to be the utter waste of space this one has become. You'll often hear reference to Billy Miller, who is the actor many viewers enjoyed as Billy. His version of Billy was very different and nothing like this jerk.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

What did Victoria ever see in Billy? He's so unlikable.

Imho, @AuntG:      Birds of a feather, flock together  -  kinda sums it up!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  @eddyandme There's no nice way to put it, the writers suck and they seem to get worse as time goes on instead of ever improving...

With Paul on the case, as the spoilers indicate, forget about ever getting anything solved... and while I am thoroughly sick of Adam, yea, I too am tired of him being everybody's battering ram...

And I agree @eddyandme housecleaning is in order...

Rey is just so lukewarm... He and Lola can both take a hike back to Miami... I'm almost positive the wedding to Sharon will not take place...

As for your list of who else to send packing, I'm right there with you... I don't give a darn how 'diverse' they want this show to be, the current crop of Black characters are just plain boring... Get rid of them all except Amanda and bring in folks who would actually add something to this show rather than merely filling EEO requirements and boring the audience senseless... Sorry but again, no nice way to say it... Of course, once again, so much of it gets back to the writers...

Likewise, yes, bye-bye to Chloe and the Chipmunk, and Lily and Billy, who can finally take the fall for every rotten thing he's ever done and there's been a lot... Billy, to me, is irredeemable... I find him far more disgusting than Adam and yet he's not even a character I love to hate... He's in the same class as Cane, he just turns me completely off and I'd like to see him gone...

i agree 100%

@kelsey17  He's repulsive to even have to look at. I mean, he comes on the screen and I can't reach for the remote quickly enough. I can't be interested in any story line that involves him because I can't stand him. He truly has become the new Cane, both completely repugnant.

Valued Contributor

I'm sick of Abby and Sally is very unlikeable to me. Whatever happened to Jack's office. Why would a CEO work in a boardroom. This show is ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJP wrote:

I'm sick of Abby and Sally is very unlikeable to me. Whatever happened to Jack's office. Why would a CEO work in a boardroom. This show is ridiculous. 

@DJP  Sorry, I guess you didn't get the memo. All the offices are being moved to the park so the CEO's past, present, future and wannabe's can commune with nature during the Wisconsin winter. Oh, and the writer's room is being moved to the park too. May they freeze their assets off.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Sally will be moving to Summer's job.  Good in two ways, imho:  Sally can help Theo get his just due (very poor treatment from his so-called siblings); and, hopefully Amanda can help Phyllis stick it to the ever-witchy princess Victoria - that's a win-win situation in my book!

Nunbnutz was his usual despicable, judgemental self today.  And. I'm already sick of the bratty Faith theme - enough with these child actors!

Waiting and waiting, still waiting for Billy-Boy to go to jail.  Will this ever happen?!?

Can't believe I'm rooting for Theo and Phyllis - but I am!  Also, where's Gloria!?!Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Very soon Abby can kiss Chance. Actor Danny Boaz has the virus and

Melissa Ordway's real life hubby is going to fill in for Chance.

Guess he is going to make it. Time to get the park ready for their big

day!

Screenshot_20201117-160845.jpg

Honored Contributor

Would rather kiss Ordway's real life man anyway... Her husband, Justin Gaston, is a nice looking guy, former model, supposedly now a musician and along with other acting roles, did short stints on One Life to LIve and Days of Our Lives... Could it be he's not much of an actor, as the soap roles, anyway, appear to have been quickly recast...?

Justin Gaston (@JMichaelGaston) | Twitter

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @stevieb, Abby's real life hubby might bring some life/excitement into

this Chance, even if its just temporary.

Here they are together 

download (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@threecees  Heaven only knows the show could use some male sex appeal...

Woman Surprised