Honored Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ Young & Restless - 11/20 ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŒป

@threecees  I completley agree about depressive Faith... This show SO did not need a teen story line involving her and whozitz...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@threecees  Since Chance is, in fact, a Chancellor, it begs the question why he isn't living in the Chancellor mansion... I get that Kay left it to Jill, at least I think she did, but you'd think he'd have at least as much right to live there as the strange maid's simpleton of a daughter, the daughter's equally as goofy husband and their growing brood of oddballs... I think it was said that Esther can live there for however long she chooses, but not sure that meant her entire family has squatter's right...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@threecees  I completley agree about depressive Faith... This show SO did not need a teen story line involving her and whozitz...

DITTO......DITTO......DITTO......DITTO......DITTO

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@threecees  Since Chance is, in fact, a Chancellor, it begs the question why he isn't living in the Chancellor mansion... I get that Kay left it to Jill, at least I think she did, but you'd think he'd have at least as much right to live there as the strange maid's simpleton of a daughter, the daughter's equally as goofy husband and their growing brood of oddballs... I think it was said that Esther can live there for however long she chooses, but not sure that meant her entire family has squatter's right...

That's probably why Jill still can't catch an emergency flight home!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get it that young Faith was a very talented child actor but I guess I just don't have a clue what they thought was to be gained by this slow moving and markedly unclear teen trauma story line. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering...

anyone think Abby and Chance marry, with Rev Devon presiding, in the hospital right before the end - like Hiliary's pre-demise wedding?

I mean these writers aren't known for their original concepts..................Woman Frustrated

Also, doesn't seem like the 'good doctors' are going anywhere soon......Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  I could be in error, but I don't think Chance is going anywhere. With or without a beside wedding, his departure at this point wouldn't be as dramatic as Hillary's was supposed to be.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had just about enough of Adam carrying on these lengthy discourses with his imaginary younger self... 

Its the Billy finding himself scenes all over again...and then the imaginary actions, etc............same storyline...just a different character.....

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  @eddyandme There's no nice way to put it, the writers suck and they seem to get worse as time goes on instead of ever improving...

With Paul on the case, as the spoilers indicate, forget about ever getting anything solved... and while I am thoroughly sick of Adam, yea, I too am tired of him being everybody's battering ram...

And I agree @eddyandme housecleaning is in order...

Rey is just so lukewarm... He and Lola can both take a hike back to Miami... I'm almost positive the wedding to Sharon will not take place...

As for your list of who else to send packing, I'm right there with you... I don't give a darn how 'diverse' they want this show to be, the current crop of Black characters are just plain boring... Get rid of them all except Amanda and bring in folks who would actually add something to this show rather than merely filling EEO requirements and boring the audience senseless... Sorry but again, no nice way to say it... Of course, once again, so much of it gets back to the writers...

Likewise, yes, bye-bye to Chloe and the Chipmunk, and Lily and Billy, who can finally take the fall for every rotten thing he's ever done and there's been a lot... Billy, to me, is irredeemable... I find him far more disgusting than Adam and yet he's not even a character I love to hate... He's in the same class as Cane, he just turns me completely off and I'd like to see him gone...

i agree 100%

Honored Contributor

What did Victoria ever see in Billy? He's so unlikable.