Honored Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ Young & Restless - 11/20 ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŒป

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  I agree, I am so over Faith... I've been over Numbnutz for years...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Witchatoria finally will get her just rewards - soon, very soon....  I will like to see Victor 'back in the saddle' again.

It didn't take Devon much time to get over pucker-face Elena.  Good for him!

I was surprised when seeing Nina.  She looks more like Chance's sister than mother!

Oh well, let's hope between Victor and Adam things will start moving again on this soap.  I realize this show is downright awful compared to the 'old days', but it's become a habit for me and I'd really miss it if off the air!

Anywys, thinking positive!!!!  (Or maybe, it's just cabin fever?)Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Very soon Abby can kiss Chance. Actor Danny Boaz has the virus and

Melissa Ordway's real life hubby is going to fill in for Chance.

Guess he is going to make it. Time to get the park ready for their big

day!

Screenshot_20201117-160845.jpg

Must say her husband is very nice looking.....and will be a nice temporary addition.....but i must say i am one of the few who actually like the actor  playing CHANCE (Danny Boaz)

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

day!

Screenshot_20201117-160845.jpg

Must say her husband is very nice looking.....and will be a nice temporary addition.....but i must say i am one of the few who actually like the actor  playing CHANCE (Danny Boaz)

@kelsey17, I like Chance, too!  Think he's been given dub parts, e.g. jumping thru a ceiling; But, he works with what he's got.  Also think he's kinda cute - I've always preferred the blond types.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  I don't mind Boaz, I just didn't think he was a good choice for the Chance character. Still don't, for that matter. I did recently see him in a Hallmark type movie and liked him better in it than I do on Young and Restless. The original Chance had a whole different vibe so he's just sort of a disconnect for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anybody think they know where they're going with all this because I don't...  Adam wants to be with Chelsea, but Adam doesn't want to be with Chelsea, but Adam wants to be with Chelsea, but, well, it seems to depend on the week... It's just stupid... All this angst about the killing in defense of his mother has just been one drawn out (and essentially dropped, it would seem...) fake story line, just like Summer's break up with Kyle, and Adam seeking revenge, but wait, who shot Adam while he was seeking revenge... And on and on and on... In all the years I've watched soaps I don't think I've ever witnessed such incredibly weak, poorly developed plotting... The only thing that's clear to me is that Victoria needs a swift kick in the arse, at the very least... Maybe someone should take a pot shot at her, and while they're at it, at her ex too...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

day!

@kelsey17, I like Chance, too!  Think he's been given dub parts, e.g. jumping thru a ceiling; But, he works with what he's got.  Also think he's kinda cute - I've always preferred the blond types.

Oh @eddyandme believe me, I'm all for good looking fair haired men... I don't dislike the guy, I've just never thought he fit that particular bill... He does have a decent body, it seems... Each to their own, as they say...

Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Does anybody think they know where they're going with all this because I don't...  Adam wants to be with Chelsea, but Adam doesn't want to be with Chelsea, but Adam wants to be with Chelsea, but, well, it seems to depend on the week... It's just stupid... All this angst about the killing in defense of his mother has just been one drawn out (and essentially dropped, it would seem...) fake story line, just like Summer's break up with Kyle, and Adam seeking revenge, but wait, who shot Adam while he was seeking revenge... And on and on and on... In all the years I've watched soaps I don't think I've ever witnessed such incredibly weak, poorly developed plotting... The only thing that's clear to me is that Victoria needs a swift kick in the arse, at the very least... Maye someone should take a pot shot at her, and while they're at it, at her ex too...

My bets on Sharon!  Just think, Sharon, Adam and Numbnutz plus Phyllis,  at every Thanksgiving and Chrismas at the Newmans - Nirvana!!!  We'll never get bored again!!  Never really liked Chelsea; nor, Rey - hopefully they could both go down to Miami forever.  Yes, definitely the Witch needs a swift kick in the arse - all the way to the curb.

Esteemed Contributor

Re:  Today's Show

All I can say is I never saw it coming!!!!!!!

@stevieb,  great call you made on updating Fairview!  Looks like we'll have to put Share-on on staff.......Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Hi @eddyandme and @stevieb - I've missed chatting with you!  I've pretty much given up totally on Y and R now.  I haven't watched in weeks.  Sounds like it has not improved much.   Just wanted to drop in and say hello while I was on the board tonight.