Honored Contributor

๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ Young & Restless - 11/20 ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŒป

[ Edited ]

It seems neither the show nor the threads are gaining much traction... We'll see how the show does during the next couple of months and whether discussion picks up...

Soaps dot com spoilers for the coming week... They're hardly spoilers but seem more speculative and, in some cases, sort of stating the obvious but here you go...

In Soaps.comโ€™s newest Young and Restless spoilers for Monday November 2 through Friday November 6, while Sharon looks ahead to her wedding to Rey, Adam is targeted by more than one person. Meanwhile, tempers flare at Dinaโ€™s will reading, and a familiar face promises to shake things up upon her arrival in Genoa City.

Young & Restless spoilers for Friday October 30:

Weโ€™ve been seeing sparks fly between Lily and Billy for a while now. When sparks fly, will the pair find themselves caught up in the flames of passion?

As Nate receives a painful reminder of his actions, Elena refuses to give up without a fight. But when she asks Devon for a second chance, will he be willing to consider giving their love another shot? Or will the end of their relationship be the price she must pay for having crossed the line with Nate?

Young & Restless spoilers for Monday November 2:

Given how complicated their relationship was over the years, itโ€™s not surprising that Jack continues to struggle where the loss of mom Dina is concerned.

The two women Kyle has ping-ponged between over the past few years are on a collision course when Lola issues Summer a stern warning.

As Abby and Chanceโ€™s relationship continues to grow stronger, he proves a true gentleman by seeking the approval of her mom, Ashley.

Young & Restless spoilers for Tuesday November 3:

Victor pays Chelsea a visit and absolutely no one will be surprised to hear that he has an ulterior motive for doing so. The big question is whether heโ€™ll walk away having achieved his goal, or whether Chelsea will shut him down.

Itโ€™s moving day for Sally Spectra as Courtney Hope brings the fashionista she played on The Bold and the Beautiful to Genoa City. What โ€” or who โ€” brings the fiery redhead to town? 

We may think of Nick as a guy who has a pretty charmed life, but heโ€™s about to take on the completely thankless task of trying to maintain the peace between Phyllis and Victoria.

Young & Restless spoilers for Wednesday November 4:

After hearing Adam talk about his love for Sharon, Chelsea walked out on him. Given everything thatโ€™s gone down between them, we canโ€™t help but wonder what it is that has her saying heโ€™s crossed the line, which is what happens today.

Lauren connects with newcomer Sally. (Perhaps the L.A. transplant can catch Lauren up on the Forresters, a family to whom sheโ€™s been connected for years. Heck, at one point we were sure she would have her portrait hanging above the fireplace in the Forrester mansion!)

Sharon and Rey continue to make plans for their wedding day.

Young & Restless spoilers for Thursday November 5:

When the Abbott family gathers for the reading of Dinaโ€™s will, things quickly grow tense

Despite the bond theyโ€™ve shared ever since crossing paths in Vegas, Chance has no problem issuing Adam a threat. Meanwhile, Chloe canโ€™t help but worry about the safety of her best friend, Chelsea. Is she right to be concerned?

Young & Restless spoilers for Friday November 6:

Victoria sets a trap she hopes Adam will walk right into. (Wonder what โ€” or who โ€” sheโ€™s using as bait?)

Lily does her best to resist Billyโ€™s charms. But she could be fighting a losing battle!

Tricia Cast is returning as Nina... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ Young & Restless November ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŒป

Thanx @stevieb for all your work - it really is appreciated!Woman Happy

Sounds like it's improving!  Can't imagine how Chance can turn against Adam after he saved the guy's lifeWoman Frustrated.  Guess Victor will get Adam back to being a Newman by using Connor.  Oh well, I just want Adam to teach the Witch and Numbnutz a lesson they won't forget!  I also want to see Theo get all of Dina's estate - maybe even Jabot - to take care of Kyle once and for all!

Who's Nina??  I don't remember that one!

Well, thanx again @stevieb , and have a nice day! (Snow, sleet, freezing rain here - and it's only October!Woman Frustrated)

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme  Nina is Chance's mother. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  You're certainly welcome... I'd like to see the soap turn a corner, but I guess I'm not really seeing any improvement. For now, (if not forever), hope springs eternal, so we'll see.

Unpleasant weather here now for several weeks, but not what you're seeing.  Poured down rain all day yesterday and today, so far, is very dreary...

As for Dina's estate, it should be sizable. Unless they rewrite history, Jabot was not hers to leave behind, but she sold Mergeron to Devon and Neil for a huge amount and it would be fitting if she left the bulk of it to Theo... Perhaps if she does, Kyle will mess himself and avoid the need for those Ex Lax, he appears to need so desperately... He can give his to Elena...

No idea why they'd bring Nina back... She hasn't been seen in years and from what I recall figured most prominently with Jill, who hated her and Katherine, who also hated her, Nina having been married to Jill's son, Phillip. There's also a maternal connection to Chance, whose real name is Phillip Chancellor IV... She also was linked at times to Paul and Christine... She's been in and out of the soap for years, but it's been a while since she was relevant and I don't really remember her significant story lines... I do know she's been around the block more than a few times and there was a time when she and Victoria were pretty much enemies, often going after the same men, back when Y&R had men worth fighting over... 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @NicksmomESQ and @stevieb !

That makes sense, I wasn't watching years ago.  So, Nina's probably coming back for Chance's wedding - if that union takes place!.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@eddyandme  Nina is Chance's mother. 

I'd forgotten that @NicksmomESQ, so went back and did some research and his father was Jill's son, Phillip... I think Nina was also Ronan's mother... Be interesting if they brought him back...

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the previews.  I haven't enjoyed the show so much since it returned, but I'm still watching.  I wish Elena would leave.  Tired of her "woe is me" act and looking like she has a permanent case of gas!!

Honored Contributor

1#atag1.gif

New month

Respected Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ Young & Restless - 11/20 ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŒป

Thank you for all the updates stevieb....I know it takes time and I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed and guessing. Cat Wink

Super Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ Young & Restless - 11/20 ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŒป

[ Edited ]

Stupid observation from me.  On the table behind Adam's couch, sometimes there is a pitcher of water and glass set, other times, it is a coffee pot with mugs set, other times, it's a decanter with liquor and glasses set.

Also, why does Jack always wear a tie and jacket at home?