Honored Contributor

Did any of you "Young Sheldon " fans see last night's episode ?  Meemaw and Missy were so sweet together , and the joy on Missy's face running home after the game was priceless. Annie Potts is so good in any role she plays, but that show is so well cast in general that they seem totally believable. The show was just what I needed last night. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

It was a very enjoyable episode. That little actress is very good at her craft. She's just precious.

Contributor

I loved it too! It has so much heart. It's a great show Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't like it during the first season but a few months ago I started watching and the reruns also and LOVE it!

Love the theme song! Love the cast! I have last night's on DVR and will watch it later. Missy is just wonderful and I love meemaw!

I remember on TBBT how Sheldon would often reference his meemaw! Big fan of Annie Potts.

And Geogie is just a HOOT!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Did any of you "Young Sheldon " fans see last night's episode ?  Meemaw and Missy were so sweet together , and the joy on Missy's face running home after the game was priceless. Annie Potts is so good in any role she plays, but that show is so well cast in general that they seem totally believable. The show was just what I needed last night. 

I loved it, when she ran to meemaw's house was priceless.  This show is getting better and better.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've enjoyed that show almost from the beginning .... but what I don't understand is WHY the actor that plays Sheldon hasn't aged one smidgeon ..... he going to have a humdinger of a growth spurt soon, and it'll be interesting how the show deals with his growing up.

Esteemed Contributor

Great show. Enjoy it. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've enjoyed that show almost from the beginning .... but what I don't understand is WHY the actor that plays Sheldon hasn't aged one smidgeon ..... he going to have a humdinger of a growth spurt soon, and it'll be interesting how the show deals with his growing up.

Do you remember the show 7th Heaven.  I remember the younger boy one season he was small and boy did he have a growth spurt.  He shot up past Ruthie.

Honored Contributor

OK, just watched it. Loved when Missy exclaimed 'He held my hand!" That moment when he did was soooo sweet.

Valued Contributor

One of the best shows on television these days.the whole cast are just  great and likeable.eveyone is just wonderful  and they come up with a good episode each week.