Esteemed Contributor

Re: Young Sheldon dropped a TBBT spoiler last night

That's what it was! As stated above, he mentioned his own children in one of the narrations.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

From the FIRST season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibRF65o67kM 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I caught it too.  I just love those "Easter Eggs".

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

For those who were fans of The Big Bang Theory and now watch Young Sheldon, did any of you catch the spoiler at the end of the episode last night?  Sheldon was making a hot beverage (tea, from the looks of it) for Paige, who was upset over her parents' divorce and how it was affecting her family and life.  Jim Parsons, the actor who played the adult Sheldon Cooper, voices a retrospective narration in Young Sheldon, and last night he mentioned that that was the first time he had used a hot beverage to comfort someone in some sort of distress.  He also mentioned that one time that had failed was when his wife was in labor.  So even though TBBT ended with Sheldon and Amy receiving the Nobel Prize in physics and Leonard and Penny expecting their first child, we now know that at some point Sheldon and Amy also had a child.  Was that a teaser for a new TBBT spin-off?  What do other fans think?

I heard that tooSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It would be nice to have reunion shows once in a while.  Big Bang has a huge following and I think specials would be fun.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, MamaWick and Anonymous032819, I did not remember that comment about his children.  Now I wonder how many kids he and Amy have?  Probably at least two.  Odds are we'll never find out, I agree it's unlikely there will be another spin-off.  However, in the "never say never" category, I imagine that, in a few years, Jim Parsons and some of the other actors may get bored enough that they might just consider reprising their roles.  Oh, and I stand corrected, that was more in the line of an Easter Egg, not a spoiler.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Thank you, MamaWick and Anonymous032819, I did not remember that comment about his children.  Now I wonder how many kids he and Amy have?  Probably at least two.  Odds are we'll never find out, I agree it's unlikely there will be another spin-off.  However, in the "never say never" category, I imagine that, in a few years, Jim Parsons and some of the other actors may get bored enough that they might just consider reprising their roles.  Oh, and I stand corrected, that was more in the line of an Easter Egg, not a spoiler.

Easter egg??? Is this a slang that I have not heard lol, probably lol