Respected Contributor

Re: Young Sheldon and Mom...new tonight 11/05

I was also very happy with the end of Young Sheldon, I loved the mention of "Leonard Cooper" and that Mayim Bialek got to join in the voice-over with Jim Parsons, I hope to hear more from her in future "YS" narrations.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

I made DH rerun the end of Young sheldon so I could hear it again, I did not hear Amy's (mayam's) voice, but I loved that ending, now is it Leonard after Nimoy or his bestie or both

@CamilleP wrote:

I was also very happy with the end of Young Sheldon, I loved the mention of "Leonard Cooper" and that Mayim Bialek got to join in the voice-over with Jim Parsons, I hope to hear more from her in future "YS" narrations.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@CamilleP 

I made DH rerun the end of Young sheldon so I could hear it again, I did not hear Amy's (mayam's) voice, but I loved that ending, now is it Leonard after Nimoy or his bestie or both

@CamilleP wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Amy's voice was on at the end of "Young Sheldon"

Adult Sheldon says, " I wanted to name my son Leonard Nemoy, but Amy said that I couldn't. "

Amy:  "You're lucky I let you name him Leonard"

Sheldon : "Yes, dear. I love you."

Amy: " I love you too"

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox It's Leonard after Leonard Hofstadter, not Leonard Nimoy (I also wondered). There was an interview on TVLine with the show's co-creator after the episode aired.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@I am still oxox It's Leonard after Leonard Hofstadter, not Leonard Nimoy (I also wondered). There was an interview on TVLine with the show's co-creator after the episode aired.

Well that's really odd, because on the show Sheldon specifically says that he wanted to name him Leonard Nemoy Cooper but Amy would only agree to Leonard. (See the above post with the actual dialog.)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I actually did not miss Chrissy at all.  

Honored Contributor

HOPING VERY PATIENTLY to see a NEW episode of Bob❤️Abishola this coming Monday. 

As a kid,  numerous decades ago, I could enjoy a game show once in a while, but the products of the 3 free network channels have barely risen to dismal since late Spring, and although DH can jump into a long dreary movie after it's been on for half an hour I CANNOT, so ongoing battles for the remote, and lots and lots of pouting on my part, and matched ignoring on DH's part have led to a few intermittent truces hovering over Christmas on the Hallmark Channel. 

Which is not a bad thing actually.

Trusted Contributor

Young Sheldon was super cute as usual.  Heart Especially the ending, I love when they sneek in a little something like that.  

At the end of the BBT the one thing I wished for them to do was, for Amy to also find out she was pregnant so she and Penny could raise their kids together as was her hope.