Honored Contributor

Possibly my favorite movie.  UpTV Chanel 124.  Tuned in late cuz hubby just went to bed so TV is my choice now.  Poured me little self a glass of wine.  Wanted to make popcorn to go with but he hates the smell of popcorn when I microwave it.  I can finally breathe.  Settling in with some cheese and crackers instead AND the wine of course.  Turning out to be a lovely night.

Regular Contributor

I just can't get into a movie about people cheating on their partners. 

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

@Hawkfan83 wrote:

I guess we all get something different from a movie.  I never took it as a movie about cheating on partners.  

Honored Contributor

I like that movie too.  My DH and I went to see it at a theatre and the man who hated anything to do with computers was intrigued.  We wanted to learn how to send and receive e-mail.

i was surprised he enjoyed a romantic comedy.

Enjoy your wine and movie.

Regular Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Hawkfan83 wrote:

I guess we all get something different from a movie.  I never took it as a movie about cheating on partners.  

Maybe I should've said "involving' cheating on their partners. They are, after all, having an online affair.

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

It's one of my all time favorites.  Don't care if cheating is involved as it's a movie.

Honored Contributor
I’m just a hopeless romantic.
Respected Contributor

@GCR18 Has anyone seen "Bridge Over Madison County ?" ? They repeat until it is so stale I know every word of most movies. I just think about all the movies that I haven't seen in a while.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie I just hope it didn't give him any ideas.

Respected Contributor

@Hawkfan83 There was a movie that I liked years ago call "Same Time Next Year " With Allen Alda. My husband would have a fit if I watched it. He would say I can't believe you like that movie.Mine complains about everything I watch. We saw a really good movie Friday the 27th. of Sept. called the "The Purpose of a dog" And he watched it all the way through. First in a long time.