Honored Contributor

Re: You Can't Miss This 5/18 on Reelz

@jeanlake. I think Meghan is an ugly American also and surmise that some of the royal family would agree with me. Angry in terms of being a malcontent, impatient at not giving being a royal much of a chance (if only for the sake of her husband and child and their historic ancestry), disrespectful to her husband's family, and from a lot of what I've read, being a Difficult Duchess (to others including staff). So yes, another ugly American.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

two sides to every story......she has had ample time to tell hers and make it known how she feels. no reason for him NOT to talk about his side of the story. who knows if the relationship is repairable or not?

interestingly, even a few years ago before she became who she is known to be today, she praised her father, the time he spent with her, the money he used to make her life better, and all the opportunities he gave her.

I agree. With most squabbles of this kind the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. I won't be watching because quite frankly, I'm not interested enough in their saga, but I doubt that either of them is all wrong or all right. I'd note that if he is, in fact, a real piece of work, the acorn wouldn't appear to have fallen far from the tree...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

two sides to every story......she has had ample time to tell hers and make it known how she feels. no reason for him NOT to talk about his side of the story. who knows if the relationship is repairable or not?

interestingly, even a few years ago before she became who she is known to be today, she praised her father, the time he spent with her, the money he used to make her life better, and all the opportunities he gave her.

I agree. With most squabbles of this kind the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. I won't be watching because quite frankly, I'm not interested enough in their saga, but I doubt that either of them is all wrong or all right. I'd note that if he is, in fact, a real piece of work, the acorn wouldn't appear to have fallen far from the tree...

------------------------

I so agree!! At this point, I could care less what happens/happened to her and her extended family!! 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I was not shouting but this back & forth is old.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

You can't trust one word this man has to say.  Looks he bought himself a condo on the ocean for telling his story at his daughter's expense.  Funny, but he is always right and everyone else is wrong.  He says the royal family owes him. OMG!  Shame on him.  He is not to be trusted.

kindness is strength