Honored Contributor

You Can't Miss This 5/18 on Reelz

On Reelz tomorrow night Meghan Markle's father is telling his story.  I think it is pathetic that he is making money from his daughter's marriage to a prince.  I personally do not blame Meghan or Harry for not wanting anything to do with him. Between the father and step sister, I don't know who is worse but I would think the father.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: You Can't Miss This 5/18 on Reelz

It may not  be morally right for the father to profit from dirt dishing on his daughter, but with these family sagas there's usually some truth on every side of the story.  

Honored Contributor

Is there anything left to say at this point?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1. On the one hand you think it's pathetic that he's making money off his daughter's marriage to a prince but your title says "You can't miss this"? Well you cant have it both ways. He can only make money from his daughter's marriage if people buy the magazines with the stories or, in this case, watch the shows that paid him.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 Actually, I CAN and will "miss this."

You couldn't give me enough cash to get me to watch his garbage. He's done everything he can out of spite and to make $$$.

He'll never have a good relationship with her after all this. I would avoid him like the plague.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to check it out.  Thanks @Katcat1. I see that it's on at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Make sure you DON'T WATCH IT.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1. There is no need to shout at me. I don't even get Reelz.

Make sure you don't watch it since you so disapprove of Meghan's father making money off her marriage. Good ratings will get him even more offers. Unless you do in fact want to have it both ways.
Honored Contributor

two sides to every story......she has had ample time to tell hers and make it known how she feels. no reason for him NOT to talk about his side of the story. who knows if the relationship is repairable or not?

interestingly, even a few years ago before she became who she is known to be today, she praised her father, the time he spent with her, the money he used to make her life better, and all the opportunities he gave her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Can't watch. Her dad's the ugly American in my book. Angry, greedy, hateful, clueless, trainwreck.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau