Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Who is Yolanda?

I was thinking the same thing .... Yolanda who?  We're not psychic.   Well, at least I'm not.

Honored Contributor

@ambersmom

Sending you good vibes and positive energy...

Respected Contributor

I think Dr. Oz said she also had been diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome & Chronic Fatigue as a young girl, so I think she has a whole constellation of immune system issues.

Too bad I wasn't playing a drinking game for every time she said the word  "like", as I could've gotten a fine buzz on!

Honored Contributor

If she doesn't want people diagnosing her and talking about her she should stay off of the computer, the TV and anything else that brings her in front of the public.

Honored Contributor

YoFo is an attention seeking liar, sorry.  She may have been sick at some point, but when that was and the real diagnosis is soo far gone, nobody cares.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Yolanda on Dr. Oz

[ Edited ]

Thank you Feline Groovy(love your nic) and your sentiment.Heart

Spoiler

.........I look at these posts and no one has a clue as to the destruction Lyme and it's co-infections (Babesia, Bartonella, Mycoplasma just to name a few) wreak on the body. Unless you have experienced long term effects of this terrible disease, it would be best not to judge.

If I had the money, I certainly would have loved to have the in-home treatments she was able to do.....it is THAT debilitating when it has gone undetected for years.

I am thrilled she IS in front of the camera to bring awareness to this disease in hopes we find better treatments.

You all must understand that after 1-3 months insurance does not pay for ANY treatment, so it is up to the individual to put out the treatment costs. I hate to think of the money I have spent trying to find a "cure".

What she did with her breasts is a start to rid herself of the toxins that were leaking from the implants, because it was overloading her immune system even further. Please don't judge, ladies.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Yolanda said her illness began soon after marriage, and that David didn't change, she did.  We also learned that her Mother had chronic illness while she was growing up, so I think some of her illness may be hereditary.

Or she could be taking on her mom's illness, mentally.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if her illness is physical or mental, but in either case, it's not something to criticize or mock.  

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Sorry, this was flagged. Could be taken as religious comment directed specifically at another poster. Please rephrase!