Honored Contributor

Okay, who watched the 2-hour new season start last Sunday? We took naps in the afternoon to be able to stay up for both full hours!!!  I'm just kidding!!!

This is so good, we really enjoy it. All the stars/characters play their parts really well. I gotta say my fav is Kelly Reilly as Beth Dutton. Girl pulls NO punches especially when you least expect anything from her, she gives it to you, doesn't miss a beat. Such a good b*tch plays it so well, if you get my drift. DO NOT CROSS HER.

Kevin Costner, what can I say, he is excellent in everything he does. Handsome as all get-out STILL!!!!  He's one of those guys who came out as a beautiful baby and grew into the never-ending handsome man that you WANT as your next door neighbor!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Love this series!  Beth Dutton comes out with these one line zingers makes you laugh out loud, at least I do.  Agree, Kevin Costner get's better with age!   Looking forward to the prequel 1883 to debut on Dec 19.

Honored Contributor

Just how many more beatings and explosions can Beth stand?😆

I'd love to see the prequel too, but I'm not going to purchase Paramount +.

Honored Contributor

I like Yellowstone, love the setting, the cowboys, the horses & Beth is amazing.

There are many unanswered questions but I'm thinking  it will all be covered in future episodes.

So who's responsible for the attack on the Duttons?

I don't think it's Jaime, I may have to eat my words but I don't think he would go that far.

Not sure his dad is going to be a good influence on him.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I like Yellowstone, love the setting, the cowboys, the horses & Beth is amazing.

There are many unanswered questions but I'm thinking  it will all be covered in future episodes.

So who's responsible for the attack on the Duttons?

I don't think it's Jaime, I may have to eat my words but I don't think he would go that far.

Not sure his dad is going to be a good influence on him.

@software 

Can't wait for this Sunday's episode, in the preview it shows Rainwater hand an envelope to John containing the info on who attacked him and his family and tells him that 'handling' the attackers is up to John.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Love this show!!  One of my all time favorites! Love Kevin C. and the other actors. Good, captivating story.  Always leaves me wondering, what will happen next...

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Just how many more beatings and explosions can Beth stand?😆

I'd love to see the prequel too, but I'm not going to purchase Paramount +.

I know, right?!

I was really looking forward to Season 4, but IMO the writing for Episodes 1 and 2 was sooo contrived and juvenile at best.

When Beth walked out of that building all bloodied and with ripped up clothing, I actually burst out laughing. Talk about overkill! Then she bums a cigarette? C'mon.

And the kid. So, a cop pulls up to the ranch, Beth asks him 'what are the kids chances?', and the cop basically says the kid has zero. What?! He's 13!

And Rip, normally such a no nonsense, decisive guy, first throws the kid out, then immediately brings him back, then kicks him out of the truck, then turns around and picks him up. What??

Is that all they've got?

I expected more.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@geezerette   @software   I noticed on my Sling subscription service that they have about 150 past episodes of Yellowstone available for viewing.  You could sign up for the trial period and binge it. 

I've never watched more than a few minutes of this show and can't figure out what it's about but I'm assuming it's not bison and geysers.  Could someone summerize it in 25 words or less? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@geezerette   @software   I noticed on my Sling subscription service that they have about 150 past episodes of Yellowstone available for viewing.  You could sign up for the trial period and binge it. 

I've never watched more than a few minutes of this show and can't figure out what it's about but I'm assuming it's not bison and geysers.  Could someone summerize it in 25 words or less? 

@Kachina624 

It's a modern day story about cowboys, Indians, and bad guys.

John Dutton (Kevin Costner) owns the largest privately owned ranch in the country (the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch), located in Montana.  He has two sons and a daughter that help run it in varying capacities.  Simply put, everyone else is trying to take his land from him and he won't let them.

The local Native Americans want it back because they consider it to be theirs.  And each season there is another group of private developers that want to develop the land, and will use any means necessary to try and get it.

Lots of beautiful Montana scenery, horses, cows, violence/action, s*x, and really foul language.  

I like it.😆

Honored Contributor

@geezerette    Thanks for the explanation.  My sister wondered too.  I'll send her your comments. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment