Honored Contributor

I know many or a few at the very least are very much into watching this show by and with Kevin Costner. Do n ot forget the Final episode is airing tonight.

I know I'll be glued to the tv set watching it, DH too. We love this show. We also just read in the newspaper that they WILL BE doing another season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAY Cowboys and Girls - I already cannot wait to continue this epic ranch story!

Enjoy tonight, we'll be anxiously awaiting the return to Yellowstone next season!

Trusted Contributor

I'll be watching too.  Thank you for the reminder!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   I know!!!   I absolutely love Kevin Costner in this series.  What a crazy  good story and I would live on that ranch in a heartbeat.  You enjoy tonight also Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I will be sitting ringside to watch tonights finale.  I saw "Rip" on Entertainment Tonight the other day and he says we will be surprised by what happens on the show tonight, what a tease!!!!!!!!!   I can not wait.

Regular Contributor

I will be watching! Very entertaining!

Respected Contributor

I just finished watching it, no spoilers here but just Wow! What a cliffhanger. 

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh is all I can say after the finale.....won't spoil anything.

Frequent Contributor

Holy ******!! 😲

Esteemed Contributor

I do think this is Costner's finest work. He's good at patriarch roles. He also has a movie with Diane Lane coming out that I want to see. Thank goodness for cell phones -- won't say much more than that...  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@jeanlake My two favorites of his are Bull Durham and Dances with Wolves. The writers on Yellowstone put some corny/cliche words in the actors' mouths. Also some improbable situations like when they called the vet when John Dutton was injured when he had a helicopter sitting on his property. I like the show because it has many characters, easy to watch scenery and even though a western soap opera, it is a guilty pleasure.