Respected Contributor

This is the Paramount hit series starring Kevin Costner abount a Montana dynasty. i pretty much binge watched it even if it was rather soap opera-ish and some of the story lines stretched credulity. For instance, the vet performing emergency surgery on a human without anesthesia  when a helicopter was on the premises. I know you are supposed to be on the family's side of the wars with developers, native Americans, etc. But the family's solution to everything is to round up some ranch hands and beat up or kill the people giving them a problem. Will the family continue their killing ways in Season 3?

Super Contributor

@chessylady  I watched both seasons of Yellowstone and enjoyed it.  I do agree that sometimes the storylines were way over the top.  My biggest problem with the show is the awful language!  I am never around anyone who talks like they do!  Is this supposed to make the men appear more ‘rough and tough’?  I hope that next season there is less violence and far less use of the “F” word!  (I may have become my mother after all!)

Honored Contributor

I watched all of S1 and some of S2. It wasn't my favorite. To me it was just about a group of rich old guys fighting over land. The scenery, for me, was the best part about that show.

Honored Contributor

What's not to like?

Beautiful scenery, horses & cowboys.

I liked it & will keep watching.

Lots of dead bodies to explain!

Esteemed Contributor

@Deb665 wrote:

@chessylady  I watched both seasons of Yellowstone and enjoyed it.  I do agree that sometimes the storylines were way over the top.  My biggest problem with the show is the awful language!  I am never around anyone who talks like they do!  Is this supposed to make the men appear more ‘rough and tough’?  I hope that next season there is less violence and far less use of the “F” word!  (I may have become my mother after all!)

----------------

I watched both seasons too....only because I have loved Kevin C since 'Dances With Wolves".  The stories got confused and weird at times though.  I loved the scenery!!   

The sister was the worst 'potty' mouth...even worse than the ranch staff. She defintetly has daddy issues.  Hope Season 3 is more defined and not so many stories going on....