Regular Contributor

“Yellowstone” on Peacock

If you watch the tv show "Yellowstone" on Peacock (because you do not subscribe to Paramount), please note that Season 4 is now available on Peacock.

Valued Contributor

Re: “Yellowstone” on Peacock

I subscribe to peacock , tried to watch this and was told it was not in my subscription . Anyone know what that means ?.?

Honored Contributor

I don't subscribe to anything....but taped the entire series 1-4 a while ago for free.

Whatever channels DirecTV gives me already...Yellowstone was showing a whole weekend of it a bit back.

I thought it was on Paramount that I taped it....but we don't stream

Respected Contributor

I watched all 4 seasons on Paramount and am anxiously awaiting for Season 5. Enjoy Season 4.  Also waiting for the next season of the Yellowstone prequel 1883 which was great. I hear there's another Dutton series in the works called 1932 focusing on how they survive the depression.  Just hooked on Mr. Costner, good Lordy😊

Honored Contributor

@judianne wrote:

I subscribe to peacock , tried to watch this and was told it was not in my subscription . Anyone know what that means ?.?

Peacock offers free stuff and paid for programming. (It's $4.99 a month for the pay stuff.) If you've got a paid subscription (I do mostly for the soccer games) then you should be able to view it. It just came up for me when I took a look. If you have the free service, it's probably behind the paywall.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!