Trusted Contributor

Re: “Yellowstone” Season 5 on Peacock

[ Edited ]

I've watched the reruns since they began showing them on holiday weekends, now I click in every once in awhile just to see if a particular episode is on that I don't mind watching again, one of my favorites is an earlier episode when Monica goes into a boutique shop and the shop owner accuses of her shoplifting and calls the police, Monica in turn calls Beth to come help her, when Beth appears and asks, 'where is she?' the shop owner says, who? Beth responds, my sister in law, and the look on the owner's face, she knew she was in trouble, leave it to Beth to take matters in her own hands.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: “Yellowstone” Season 5 on Peacock

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I've watched the reruns since they began showing them on holiday weekends, now I click in every once in awhile just to see if a particular episode is on that I don't mind watching again, one of my favorites is an earlier episode when Monica goes into a boutique shop and the shop owner accuses of her shoplifting and calls the police, Monica in turn calls Beth to come help her, when Beth appears and asks, 'where is she?' the shop owner says, who? Beth responds, my sister in law, and the look on the owner's face, she knew she was in trouble, leave it to Beth to take matters in her own hands.  

@SoCal Bred  Really like that episode,    Must say I've watched  it many times over !    Love that Beth !   Those cops were awful too !