Honored Contributor

'Yellowstone' (Kevin Costner) Marathon

All week-end on Paramount channel, all episodes.

I missed this originally, but just caught the last half of episode 1, so far I really like it!

On to episode 2!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: 'Yellowstone' (Kevin Costner) Marathon

@KingstonsMom I love that show and have been a loyal watcher since day 1.  The scenery is great and the actors are easy on the eyes, so what's not to love?  It somewhat reminds me of "Dallas" as it revolves around a family with lots of trials and tribulations.  ENJOY!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

KEEP WATCHING!  It's a fabulous show!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I plan to, LOL!

Good thing I didn't have anything important to do today, LOL!

Just like most days lately!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols 

Love Kevin Costner and his movies, 'The Bodyguard' with Whitney Houston was always a fave.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have plenty of laundry & ironing after I finish my morning coffee, so I'll be multi-tasking...LOL!

P.S.  The Bodyguard was great...one of my all-time favorite movies.  For some reason Kevin Costner has always reminded me of my Daddy.  Very, very handsome in his suit.  Being a Texan my daddy wore western suits mostly with his cowboy hat, so maybe that's why I'm drawn to Kevin's good looks.  My daddy was a very handsome man & had similar facial features.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Be still my heart....I would've totally fallen for your Dad!Heart

Not ashamed!

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this, I got into it and it was being deleted when I tried watching the seasons and didn't want to pay for it, I didn't see the ending of the first and second seasons so it's set up to record now, yay!

Trusted Contributor

Wish I had seen this blog sooner.  I think I missed 1st 2 episodes.  Maybe I can find those on demand with a little luck.  I too am recording the series.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really loved watching this until the profanity just was too distracting for me. Having the f word fly around every other sentience is not the sign of a good script or imaginative writing. But I love the cast..especially Kevin Costner💕