Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yanni - Live At the Pryamids! - 2016!!

I have many of his CD.  Need to start playing them again.  Saw him in the 90,S, gave a great concert.

What ever happen to JULIO INGALESE?  He was so hot looking.  His son was not as good as the father and also seem to drop out of the picture as far as the younger generation.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition you made me curious about the Dad....here's what I found....he's still performing....

http://www.songkick.com/artists/369708-julio-iglesias

The son has been busy too:  I think he's really good looking.

http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/profiles/blog/list?user=1yn3rpcelde7m

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs Hope it got you 'going'.  Ha!  It's hard to listen to him and not want to move 'something'.  

Esteemed Contributor

Annabellethecat,  Thank you for the Julio info.  I saw him in concert in the 90,s At the Greek theatre in Northern Calif. Talked a Music store into giving me a large poster of him when they were through with promoting his new album  Don,t have CD,S OF his songs but the little I think 8 tracts.  Belonged to his fan club at the time.  How time flies.  Have him and Wilie Nelson singing the duet, OF ALL THE GIRLS I LOVED BEFORE.  I think that was the song.

Honored Contributor

We have a few of his CD's, one is a DVD and I love the performance! It is great music. Haven't seen him lately on t.v., but good music is good music.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@kutira Never apologize for what you like.  This is America, we are all different.

I like ALL music.  My favorite guy in the world (he has been for many years) and I'm 70 this year is Eminem!  Yepper!  I like him and his 'music'.

There is some rap music I don't like (my choice).  However, I do listen to many kinds of music.  I have grandchildren who are young teens.  I feel like I have to keep up a little so they'll continue to want to take rides to fast food with Grandma.

The first thing they do is change the radio.  Works for me!

Always keep your heart, you eyes and my goodness, your ears open, you might miss something in life!

I'd add an open mind too. Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

@kutira Never apologize for what you like.  This is America, we are all different.

I like ALL music.  My favorite guy in the world (he has been for many years) and I'm 70 this year is Eminem!  Yepper!  I like him and his 'music'.

There is some rap music I don't like (my choice).  However, I do listen to many kinds of music.  I have grandchildren who are young teens.  I feel like I have to keep up a little so they'll continue to want to take rides to fast food with Grandma.

The first thing they do is change the radio.  Works for me!

Always keep your heart, you eyes and my goodness, your ears open, you might miss something in life!

I'd add an open mind too. Woman Very Happy

LOVE is All We NEED!!  Especially NOW!  From my heart.  Addie 

Honored Contributor

This thread is from 2016 !

Super Contributor

I guess you did not get it.