Esteemed Contributor

Re: YandR question regarding jacks paternity

@Hooty wrote:

@sunshine45, rumor on the Y&R FB page is that since they tested Tracey's blood and it came out she & Jack were not related, that maybe Tracey is the one that is not an Abbott, and not Jack!  But then again, Dina is not in her correct state of mind!

I was thinking the same thing about the DNA test....that somehow the testing wasn't correct.....if they decide that Tracy isn't a Abbot either that will be a horrible storyline too...........it must be a mixup with the two DNA samples because another illegitamate Abbot is a bit too much for the soap opera audience i think to swallow.....

And i just can't help believe that the little Evil Kyle is acting so evil....it just may come natural to him...he just creeps me....even if he turned "good" i don't think i would ever believe it...hahahahah...maybe that is good acting!

All of a sudden Mariah remembers a mans voice..???

right.....................................................just getting sick of the JT storyline already...same conversations, same panic and getting together for the 4 women, etc etc 

......not suspicious at all...haha..

Respected Contributor

is Kyle really Jack's Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  If he were mine I would love if a DNA test proved he wasn't. Wow , he is written more evil than the Moustache since his return--didn't think that was possible. Not much makes sense IMO .

Oh well , it is good for the writers that Genoa City ' paternity testing facilities rank F- . They are never right and can be changed by a pre-schooler with a crayon probably . :

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

They haven't really hinted at anyone specifically, probably because this latest bunch of amateurish writers are clearly making it up as they go along. Personally, I think they're going to go through a long drawn out process of Jack falling apart or breaking bad and the family coming undone before they discover that Oops... it was all a mistake...

@stevieb

Oh boy, I hear you!   I'm so sick of this "what do we do about the body" baloney, and keeping everyone quiet has run its course.

I was thinking either Dina is hallucinating or she's just confusing someone elses' paternity.    They need to move on to something interesting.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

They haven't really hinted at anyone specifically, probably because this latest bunch of amateurish writers are clearly making it up as they go along. Personally, I think they're going to go through a long drawn out process of Jack falling apart or breaking bad and the family coming undone before they discover that Oops... it was all a mistake...

@stevieb

Oh boy, I hear you!   I'm so sick of this "what do we do about the body" baloney, and keeping everyone quiet has run its course.

I was thinking either Dina is hallucinating or she's just confusing someone elses' paternity.    They need to move on to something interesting.  

@Tinkrbl44 I honestly don't think they know how... Every story they come up with makes the last one look good... even when the last one was awful. They seem to have no capacity to develop stories that sustain interest... This is the third writing team in about as many years and this crew needs to be shown the back door too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, it was her blood used to find out about Jack, since they could not use Ashley's cause she suposedly is not an Abbott!

Honored Contributor

This show is getting on my last nerve.  It's the same old, same old stuff!

@steviebYou have a wonderful way of describing some of these sniveling pain in the neck males on this show!  Kyle reminds me of a cross between a snake and a rat.

I don't understand how it would help HIM if Jack were no longer (due to the bi-laws) be in charge of his company?  I know he 'supposedly' kinda-tried to get the laws changed; but I don't understand how it would (any of it) help him?

He seems to be going on Dina's memory of who she'd slept (I hate that term...no one is sleeping)..with.  To my knowledge, he isn't aware of the DNA testing, is he?  Isn't he just thinking about what she said on the video?  How would he know she got pregnant at that time?  None of this makes sense....whoops!  There I go again, trying to make some kind of sense out of the dumb show????

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I'm not sure if Kyle is aware of the DNA mismatch ostensibly 'proving' Jack to be a non-Abbot... Given this whole premise seems to be another the writers, who must be on crack, are making up as they go along, I'm not sure how he thinks it helps him... It seems at this point that he's betting the farm on the assumption that if he helps Victor take Jack down and probably capture Jabot, that he will be rewarded, somehow, by Victor... Kyles is very naughty, but I have to admit, at this point, one of the very few interesting characters breathing any life at all into this moribund show...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@sunshine45, it was her blood used to find out about Jack, since they could not use Ashley's cause she suposedly is not an Abbott!

oh okay thanks @Hooty.

i was confused because you said that tracy and jack were proven to not be related.....even though they are via dina. you were referring to john i believe.

unless of course it is tracy who is not related to john.......LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, LOL, now I am confused!!!Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

The only way they could know for sure if Jack is truely John Abbot's son is if they had John's DNA.  Since he has been dead for many years it seems highly unlikely that any of his DNA exists.  There is no telling if Traci is really an Abbot with Dina's track record.  And who knows about Billy, Jill was no angel either.

I can't stand Kyle.  I hope Victor screws him over in the end!