Trusted Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME

The original Snow White followed by a close second, Cinderella. My favorite song is Some Day My Prince Will Come........he didn't  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Beauty and The Beast

Respected Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

The original Snow White followed by a close second, Cinderella. My favorite song is Some Day My Prince Will Come........he didn't  Smiley Very Happy

@candyagain ...LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

The Jungle Book.

I love the upbeat, happy music and it makes me want to sing along.  

I am not into witches, spirits, and the super natural, especially for children.

Esteemed Contributor

My all-time favorite is LADY and the Tramp! I watched it for the first time when I was a young girl, and LOVED the music, and animation; especially the endearing; eating spaghetti in the restaurant scene. Their  "love" story warmed my heart.🥰

Because Lady was so adorable, I developed a lifelong love affair with Cocker Spaniels!❤

My second favorite is MOANA! I hesitantly watched it out of boredom one day, and became hooked! EVERYTHING about the movie is amazing. The cast; who wouldn't love Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) as the egotistical, yet affable character Maui? The cinematography is exceptional, and the award winning musical scores left me hungry for more!😁❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS::::

CINDERELLA starring Lily James and Cate Blanchett.  I think both are excellent actresses and I simply ADORE all of the costumes in this movie, especially Cinderella's gown (and her glass slippers aren't bad either, lol).

See the source image

@kittykatkay This is mine as well!!!!! Love it, and have watched it at least 5 or 6 times! Also love Snow White, and Beauty and The Beast!  

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS::::

CINDERELLA starring Lily James and Cate Blanchett.  I think both are excellent actresses and I simply ADORE all of the costumes in this movie, especially Cinderella's gown (and her glass slippers aren't bad either, lol).

See the source image

@kittykatkay This is mine as well!!!!! Love it, and have watched it at least 5 or 6 times! Also love Snow White, and Beauty and The Beast!  

@CANDLEQUEEN ....I do love it so and glad you do too.  I have watched it about 10 times and have the DVD, lol.  I just love all the characters in this movie as well as her gown and shoes.  Love, love,love!!!

Respected Contributor

More than one-Pollyanna, Swiss Family Robinson and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Contributor

So many it is hard to choose just one!  Some of my favorites are Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and Snow White.

Super Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN @kittykatkay 

Do you remember when the stepmother smashed that glass slipper against the wall?!