Respected Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME

Another Disney movie I like is "Maleficient" starring Angelina Jolie.  It's on tonight....in about 2 minutes, at 7 PM, EST on the SYFY channel.  I just saw it listed and I'm getting ready to watch it.  

I hope everyone had a blessed and peaceful Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for.  

See the source image

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another great Disney movie coming on:

"The Nutcracker and The Four Realms" starring Keira Knightley, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman.

FREEFORM Channel on Saturday, Nov. 28 at 11:55 pm, EST and also Sunday, Nov. 29 at 7:00 AM, EST.

https://youtu.be/a2vmAttpgrg

Honored Contributor

Old Yeller, I think was my all-time, heartwrenching favorite.  I realized, at the time, that I am not unlike kids and adults everywhere, we all have losses and we lose things and people we love, but there is still happiness to be found amongst the losses and life goes on.  It was sweet, it was sad and it was a teaching moment for growth.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Old Yeller, I think was my all-time, heartwrenching favorite.  I realized, at the time, that I am not unlike kids and adults everywhere, we all have losses and we lose things and people we love, but there is still happiness to be found amongst the losses and life goes on.  It was sweet, it was sad and it was a teaching moment for growth.

@Nonametoday ....I like this movie also, although sad.  I liked your message also, so thoughtful and so true.  Thank you for stating this for all of us to see.

Honored Contributor

Mine is Frozen.  No, just kidding.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Mine is Frozen.  No, just kidding.  Smiley Happy

@ValuSkr ...lol.  I love Frozen!!!

Honored Contributor

Beauty and the Beast, both the animated and live action ones. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Neetgal2 wrote:

I can't pick one!  I have several.  Beauty and the Beast or the original 101 Dalmatians are my two favorite.

@Neetgal2 

Absolutely love the original animated 101 Dalmatians!

My other 2 faves would be Cinderella (both the original & Lily James versions) & the animated Beauty and the Beast. 

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Neetgal2 wrote:

I can't pick one!  I have several.  Beauty and the Beast or the original 101 Dalmatians are my two favorite.

@Neetgal2 

My other 2 faves would be Cinderella (both the original & Lily James versions) & the animated Beauty and the Beast. 

@wilma .....I love 101 Dalmatians and hope it comes on tv soon.  Meanwhile.......

The other two movies you mentioned are coming up this weekend, listed below if anyone is interested:

On the Freeform Channel: 

Saturday (Nov. 28):

- "Cinderella" starring Lily James is on 4:50-7:20 pm, Est.

- "Moana" starring Dwayne Johnson is on 7:20-9:50 pm, EST.

- "Beauty and The Beast", ANIMATED version from 1991 is on from 9:50-11:55 pm, EST

Sunday (Nov. 29):  Freeform Channel

- "Cinderella" starring Lily James from 3:30-6 pm, EST.

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Neetgal2 wrote:

@wilma .....I love 101 Dalmatians and hope it comes on tv soon.  Meanwhile.......

The other two movies you mentioned are coming up this weekend, listed below if anyone is interested:

On the Freeform Channel: 

Saturday (Nov. 28):

- "Cinderella" starring Lily James is on 4:50-7:20 pm, Est.

- "Moana" starring Dwayne Johnson is on 7:20-9:50 pm, EST.

- "Beauty and The Beast", ANIMATED version from 1991 is on from 9:50-11:55 pm, EST

Sunday (Nov. 29):  Freeform Channel

- "Cinderella" starring Lily James from 3:30-6 pm, EST.

@kittykatkay 

Thanks. I set my DVR for Lily James Cinderella. 

I own copies of 101 Dalmatians, animated Beauty & the Beast, & the original Cinderella.