Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME

@skatting44 wrote:

1937 Snow white . In 1987, the year of the 50th annivery of the film Snow White , I took my daughter to see the movie she was 5 yrs old. My Mother said that she first watched Snow White at the movies in 1937 when she was 5 yrs old.  It was a really nice occasion to begin a family tradition , however the next generation might have to be a home DVD .

@skatting44 ....I loved reading this.  Special memories indeed!!! Thanks for posting.

New Contributor

Aristocats and Mary Poppins- I remember going to the movie theater to see them!
Now, I've added Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson and Dan Stevens to the list. 

Valued Contributor

There are so many wonderful Disney films it's hard to pick a favorite but I really love Pollyanna.

When I was a kid I really liked the Moon-spinners a lot too. I'm a Hayley Mills fan.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

animated......the little mermaid (although fantasia is not far behind)

live action..... the parent trap (original)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES.  What is your all time favorite (original or remakes) and why is it your favorite? 

Thank you for taking time to share.  I love reading the threads and responses of posters in the TV and movies section....you are some of the best around here!!!

Snow White.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@azgal wrote:

There are so many wonderful Disney films it's hard to pick a favorite but I really love Pollyanna.

When I was a kid I really liked the Moon-spinners a lot too. I'm a Hayley Mills fan.

I am too, I love PollyannaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have 2 Bambi and Lady and The Tramp!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Pollyanna and Frozen

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

Pollyanna and Frozen

@Suziepeach .....I love the Frozen 1 movie, especially "OLAF", lol!   I just bought the DVD, Frozen 2 movie, but haven't watched it yet.  I plan to watch it soon though.
See the source image1

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay we haven't seen Frozen 2 either- I do hope it's as enjoyable as the first Frozen...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVTZgwYwVo

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee