Frequent Contributor

THE NEW ADAM IS GOOD LOOKING BUT IS A TERRIBLE ACTOR.

Honored Contributor

He's too tiny and young on top of being a not so great actor!!!  He could be Nick or Sharon's son!!!  With all the actors looking for work out there how did they come up with him?

Honored Contributor

Didn't watch when the previous Adam was on so I'm accepting him with no problem. He was on the phone the other day and I got the feeling he was faking his amnesia.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably he was cheap to hire and nobody knows him.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

He's too tiny and young on top of being a not so great actor!!!  He could be Nick or Sharon's son!!!  With all the actors looking for work out there how did they come up with him?

Actually to me, he looks younger than their son Noah!

Honored Contributor

Re: YOUNG and the RESTLESS

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Didn't watch when the previous Adam was on so I'm accepting him with no problem. He was on the phone the other day and I got the feeling he was faking his amnesia.

@AuntG  I actually saw both the other Adams and interestingly enough, I'm all right with this new one... No, he's not a perfect casting job by any means and he's clearly a departure from the most recent Adam incarnation, but as of now, anyway, I sort of like him... I'm willing to wait and see...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

My main problem with him is the age.....just too young to be Adam....it makes the storylines from the past sound ridiculous...............so how many years has Adam been away???  Like 5 or 6....what age was he then....?? like 24? or 25???.............just doesn't cut it...

Honored Contributor

My husband's better looking and he's pushing 70 LOL

Bet Victor paid somebody to do 'the deed' today.

Be like something he would do.

Trusted Contributor

I'm actually enjoying nuAdam!

The character is so vital to the show that I'm

overlooking his baby face. He definitely looks like Victor's son IMO. I think his acting is quite good, too.

dee

Honored Contributor

@Hooty I agree with your post!  I think he's too young to be Adam.

I think the last Adam was good looking and close to the right age but pushing it more on the young(er) side.