Honored Contributor

Re: YOUNG & RESTLESS SEPTEMBER 2017 SPOILERS!!!

Enough of Victoria's ringing ears!!!!!!! Argh!!! 😡😡😡

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate

I agree!  Seems the Ice Princess is totally outdoing our gal Helliary fr the title "  Queen #itch".  Her ears are goona be ringing twenty-four seven, just mho!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Seriously...

For that matter, as far as it goes, enough of the whole darned mess...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate

I agree!  Seems the Ice Princess is totally outdoing our gal Helliary fr the title "  Queen #itch".  Her ears are goona be ringing twenty-four seven, just mho!Woman LOL

Woman LOL

Let 'em ring... It's not like I'd miss her if they rang her freakin' big head right off... 

I'll tell you, they must be saving a bundle on wardrobe... It seems like all these characters wear the same clothes day in and day out...

Super Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

What the heck is going on with Laurens's hair? She has those 2 clumpy red extensions that hang on each side of her head like Basset ears and none in the back? So weird! And why is she soooooooo into her grown bulldog's.........er I mean son's love life? Creepy.....her and ole Vic have the same kinda kinky jones.....stick nose into kids love biz. And why doesn't nucklehead Nick BUY a darn house for himself, Chels and the 3 KIDS! Like a yard and house would be a tad more appropriate for this lovely little family....eyeroll. I am finding it harder and harder to watch this show...the sex ring, teen twins (UGH!) and corporate shenanigans (who cares?) must GO!

HaHaHa  I agree with everything you said  BUT I still love it and hate to miss even one day !!!  

Bookbabe

Honored Contributor

Is her head going to spin next?  Lol.  All that money and she's walking around with ringing ears that make her personality change.  I laughed out loud when, on the elevator, Victoria  called Phyllis b***h.

Kind of stupid of Victoria and Billy to let Jack and Phyllis know that the jig is up or the cat's out of the bag.

@eddyandme wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, when you get a chance, check out my B&B post about $Bill.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Personally, I'd like to see Phyllis slap the snot out of Miss Vicky... mop the floor with all that hair of hers... and then stand her upright and knock the stuffing out of her...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, hahaha!!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now, now, @stevieb, no violence allowed.  Maybe the slap but not standing her up and knocking stuffing out of her.  That's going too far, lol.  Now if you want somebody to knock the stuffing out of Hellary, I'll look the other way.