Honored Contributor

Re: YOUNG & RESTLESS SEPTEMBER 2017 SPOILERS!!!

So, I read that Eileen Davidson will be returning to Days of Our Lives in November.  I wonder if she'll be pulling double duty or if her Y&R role will be curtailed... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie Yes, I remembered everything about Cassie.  I was talking about what a terrible acting job.  I've always heard that in soapville it's one take and that's it.

My guess is she was the victim of 'one take'.  Ha!  It's hard to believe these girls and this woman is so gullible!  Reminds me of the movie "Dumb and Dumber"!

It's as if these writers came from writing comedy.  Some of the lines and the way they're acted out is so over the top!  Ha!

Do you guys ever think of how many actors are on this show?  That said, I was also thinking about how over the past several years the powers that be have managed to cut way back on the acting ensemble.  Saves money!  

As we've talked about before, I think we (mostly all) miss the elaborate scenery and parties, etc we used to get to see.  Now we have to look at a pool (hummm??? looked at the pool?  Did I really say that?)  We have to imagine a pool and hear splashes.  

I remember a time when Jack had a 4th of July pool party at his house.  They were around a REAL pool and we got to see everyone is amazing bathing suits, etc.  It was fun to watch...

I enjoyed so much seeing videos of way back when Niki married Victor (remember how they showed so long ago)?  I believe it was Victor, I remember how beautiful she looked.  Remember how elaborate the setting was and how so many people were there?  I can't remember the last time we saw anything as elaborate....Oh!  Wait!  I think it was kinda elaborate when we saw the fire at the 'club'....remember when they THOUGHT the guy died?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 I could probably live with the budget cuts and with things being a little less glitzy IF the stories and the characters were good AND the acting wasn't so often so marginal. Unfortunately, we've gone from the days when the show had both style and substance to now, when it honestly has neither or them.

Honored Contributor

I just caught the last half of today's show.  Might not even bother catching the part I missed by watching POP later.  So sick of Abby and her little bf.  Or was that yesterday?   

It's laughable but since I read so many spoilers and view so many previews, half the time I don't remember what I saw when or if it was an actual show, lol.  The good part is that it doesn't effect my real life.  

I do remember that Alice is still in the garage.  I remember that Hellary is trying to get Cane to fight for his marriage.  I guess she wasn't thinking long range when she urged Juliet to mess up Cane's life.  Of course, she didn't know there would be a baby.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie It's as if these writers can't decide what they want to do with Hillary...one minute they make her a major B and the next she's over at Lilly's house boo hooing about Cane.  I mean, really, what's it to her?  I don't think she's all that interested in any of the men...personally, I think they are all too slow for her.

I don't like her much but I have to admit she's a go getter and smarter than most.  She does go after what she wants and whill Lilly spends her time boo hooing Hillary is out there making it happen.  Ha!

OMG!  I was yelling at the TV when Sharon wanted to bring Paul into the fold!!  Ha!  That's like the keystone cop!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So, I read that Eileen Davidson will be returning to Days of Our Lives in November.  I wonder if she'll be pulling double duty or if her Y&R role will be curtailed... 

@stevieb

Does that mean that Ashley will be living in the psycho hotel once she realizes Graham's her half-brother?Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

Does that mean that Ashley will be living in the psycho hotel once she realizes Graham's her half-brother?Woman LOL

Well, let's just say @eddyandme it wouldn't be her first visit... Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

Well, let's just say @eddyandme it wouldn't be her first visit... :smileysurpris

Please tell, @stevieb, missing a lot of history of this soap!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

Well, let's just say @eddyandme it wouldn't be her first visit... :smileysurpris

Please tell, @stevieb, missing a lot of history of this soap!

@eddyandme I think there have been other instances, but know that when she found out Brent was her daddy, she freaked, ran away, went off the wires, developed amnesia and was ultimately 'rescued' by Victor...