Honored Contributor

🌹🌻 YOUNG & RESTLESS AUGUST 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌻🌹

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday August 3:

Paul (Doug Davidson) learns his wife Lauren (Tracey Bregman) entered him in a nude centerfold contest without his knowledge when his mother Mary (Carolyn Conwell) confronts him about it. Originally aired on December 4, 1986.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday August 4:

After Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) admits the truth about the baby switch to Lauren, she locks her and her mother, Molly (Marilyn Alex) in the farmhouse. As Lauren and Sheila struggle a kerosene lantern is knocked over and the farmhouse catches on fire with all of them inside. Also, Olivia (Tonya Lee Williams) tells Nate she’s pregnant. Originally aired on May 15, 1992.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday August 5:

Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) accompanies Sharon (Sharon Case) when she goes to see the body of Cameron Kirsten (Linden Ashby) after Larry Warton (David ‘Shark’ Fralick) claims he dumped Kirsten’s body in a sewer. Originally aired on April 16, 2004.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday August 6:

Lily (Christel Khalil) learns the truth about her paternity results, while Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) discovers that two paternity tests were run and considers her next move. Originally aired on March 1, 2005.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday August 7:

Neil (Kristoff St. John) is reunited with his birth mother, Lucinda (Nichelle Nichols), and confronts her about the past, while Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) and Nick (Josh Morrow) are stunned when the cabin where Adam (Justin Hartley) is waiting for her and Connor to return, explodes. Originally aired on Thursday September 1, 2016.

Honored Contributor

Re: 🌹🌻 YOUNG & RESTLESS AUGUST 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌻🌹

Rumored, don't know if it's true, that both Rey and Kevin will be hitting the pavement once the show returns... If true, won't much miss either of them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Thought Rey was already long gone!!!!

And Kevin and wifey definitely should reside in Oregon - permanently!

Devon and Lily should not be brought back either.  What's the point - that family's been long gone and totally pointless, imho.

Honored Contributor

So, I guess it was Friday's show that had an episode with the original Adam, (no, not Muhney... interesting that they seem to have skipped over him... don't know that I've seen any with Justin Hartley either...) and he was very good... Nice looking guy and good in the role... At the time, Victor was either married to or shacked up with some dark headed woman that I don't even remember... Seems this is the Adam who was rumored to have been let go because he didn't like Adam's increasing dark side and didn't want to do the gay story line Adam was briefly involved with... 

Respected Contributor

Kind of hate to see Rey leave, liked him but not the rest of the family. Have not seen him post on social media in awhile so maybe he is gone.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy  Don't know if it's true about Rey. That was from one of those spoiler sites and more times than not what they put out is speculation. I note they recently, (well I guess I should say before they shut down...), added his picture to the opening credits and while it would seem like they wouldn't have done so if there were plans for him to leave, we all know this production crew operates in fits and starts and seemingly without any real long term agenda.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So, I guess it was Friday's show that had an episode with the original Adam, (no, not Muhney... interesting that they seem to have skipped over him... don't know that I've seen any with Justin Hartley either...) and he was very good... Nice looking guy and good in the role... At the time, Victor was either married to or shacked up with some dark headed woman that I don't even remember... Seems this is the Adam who was rumored to have been let go because he didn't like Adam's increasing dark side and didn't want to do the gay story line Adam was briefly involved with... 

Oooh!  I would have like to have seen the original Adam!

Friday, first the Bos mayor was on and ran long into; got to see a commercial, then about five minutes of Y&R; then the governor came on.......Woman Frustrated.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Soap fans should mark Aug. 10 on their calendars.

Starting that date, all four daytime dramas will be in originals.

CBS’ The Young and the Restless will start rolling out new episodes Aug 10 , joining CBS companion The Bold and the Beautiful, which has been in originals since July 20,

ABC’s General Hospital, which will switch from repeats to fresh episodes on Aug. 3, and NBC’s Days Of Our Lives, which has continued airing first-run episodes throughout the pandemic.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Rumored, don't know if it's true, that both Rey and Kevin will be hitting the pavement once the show returns... If true, won't much miss either of them...

Rey probably goes back to chunky Mia. He's a looker that one.

what's the verdict on Sharon she have a operation ?

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The dark haired gal is the Italian gal who was a friend of Victoria' s while Vicky was taking up painting in Italy. She bought her back with her to G City and victor married her when he was on the outs with Nicki.  She got blown up in a car bomb that was meant for Victor she was pregnant at the time, too.

Yeah, I heard the short Adam didn't want to kiss another man. Michael Muhney didn't give a s*it he would have kissed an ape for that role. Shame, he couldn't kissed Eric's a** more and stayed on. The others were a poor substitute and none of them lasted longer then a popcorn f*rt.