Honored Contributor

Re: YOUNG & RESTLESS AUGUST 2017 SPOILERS!!!

@trenet, I just mention Cole Howard in post #338.  Was his mother Eve Howard who was involved with Victor.  Didn't she try to kill him or something?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Exactly, @Annabellethecat66.  Head injuries are nothing to play with.

Btw everybody, I just read that the shows will be pre-empted Monday due to the eclipse coverage.  That means that it won't be on POP either.

I'm usually gone til one or two o'clock anyway so no biggie for me.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Update on Monday programming.  Y&R will be preempted but B&B will not.  B&B will be shown at Y&R 's begin time since it is a half hour show which is the amount of time available before the eclipse news.

Respected Contributor

Remember when Paul & Lauren were married to each other & she took some nekkid pics of him & submitted them to a centerfold contest without his knowledge & he won?

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01, yes, I remember that.  Vaguely like everything else.  I was trying to remember your name to ask you if you remember any details surrounding Victori's divorce from Cole Howard leading to her engagement to Neil.  And was Victor married to Eve Howard.  I remember her as an evil person and possibly trying to kill Victor.

Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested in seeing the next show in advance, you can go to www.dailymotion.com and input The Young and the Restless into the little search box.  It's never there permanently, though.  Thirty five minutes long since there are no commercials.  I think Victoria has made Hellary a little nervous.  Hahahaha, great.

Trusted Contributor

My wish for the Y & R Autumn storyline leading into November sweeps:

1. Michael Muhney's return as Adam Newman
  2. The unraveling of Nicksea before Adam returns
  3. Tessiah to never leave the launch pad
  4. A new beginning for the Chancellor brand, like a previous poster said, to rival Newman in the 21st Century. Bring back Tucker to head it up and to give Ashley a realistic romantic pairing once again. It saddens me that the writers devalued Chancellor by inventing TWG. Devon, after all, is a Chancellor, people!!!!
  5. Lily and Billy. Belily. Seriously. (Or Daniel Romalatti for Fair Lily)
  6. Cane and Phyllis. They deserve each other
  7. Jess Walton (Jill) appearing at least monthly
  8. Victor & Nicki
  9. A new young thing for Smilin' Jack. NOT Hilary.
  10. Victoria and her doctor, or maybe Stitch Act 2. More of a medical presence is needed.
  11. In that vein, bring back Olivia for Neil. She is the only other woman other than Dru that is acceptable for him, IMO

ttfn, peeps.

dee

Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

My wish for the Y & R Autumn storyline leading into November sweeps:

1. Michael Muhney's return as Adam Newman
  2. The unraveling of Nicksea before Adam returns
  3. Tessiah to never leave the launch pad
  4. A new beginning for the Chancellor brand, like a previous poster said, to rival Newman in the 21st Century. Bring back Tucker to head it up and to give Ashley a realistic romantic pairing once again. It saddens me that the writers devalued Chancellor by inventing TWG. Devon, after all, is a Chancellor, people!!!!
  5. Lily and Billy. Belily. Seriously. (Or Daniel Romalatti for Fair Lily)
  6. Cane and Phyllis. They deserve each other
  7. Jess Walton (Jill) appearing at least monthly
  8. Victor & Nicki
  9. A new young thing for Smilin' Jack. NOT Hilary.
  10. Victoria and her doctor, or maybe Stitch Act 2. More of a medical presence is needed.
  11. In that vein, bring back Olivia for Neil. She is the only other woman other than Dru that is acceptable for him, IMO

ttfn, peeps.

dee

Hey dee  Your number ONE, is at the top of my list too! Let idiot boy Newman move his sorry booty into Adam's .....er Chelsea's, and get all comfy (has he ever had his own place? That would be a NO). Adam (MM) returns to claim his woman AND his two sons! Perfect! Nick will lose his new pad (and all his money in his new chain of clubs) and hafta crawl on back to daddy while sis Vic is in the looney bin for her little head bump problem and Nikki is doin' the wild thing with ole smilin' Jack. Hill is raising hell-o and that's ok with me. My wish.......he's back!

Related image!

Trusted Contributor

Mmsfoxxie, I guess I missed your Cole post. Yes, his Mom is nutsy Eve and I think she did try to kill Victor. At a later time was going no to kill Nikki before one of Nikki & Victor's weddings and her sister Casey interrupted.  I think shortly after, Eve send off to nutfarm. 

Victor & Eve had a 1-nighter when Victor was married to Julia - Victor thought Julia had been unfaithful but she hadn't - at least not yet!   Anyway, Eve was obsessed with Victor from that point on.  (Did she try to kill one of the Brooks girls because Victor was involved with her - or was that someone else?)

I have a vague recollection that Victor kept Julia locked up for awhile at some point but, don't remember details. Just guessing it was either out of his jealousy or to stop her from leaving him.  (Or maybe to stop her from telling about something evil he had done!) 

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of August 21st from soapcentral.com:

Victoria confronts Hilary about airing her confrontation with Benjamin

Hilary refuses to remove the footage

Victoria advises that Hilary has gained a new enemy

Victoria warns Hilary that she will fight back and leaves Hilary visibly shaken

Billy is presented with an interesting opportunity

Jack tries to coerce Phyllis to become more devious

Dina reveals her past to Ashley

Nikki is not thrilled about the changes at the ranch and voices her opinion

Victor solidifies his alliance with Faith

Victor picks up Faith from camp and informs her that Nick has moved in with Chelsea

Faith plays dumb when Nick and Sharon tell her that Nick has moved in with Chelsea

Chelsea is concerned about the way she and Nick wound up living together

Faith remains cold toward Chelsea and plots to break up Nick and Chelsea

Chelsea feels guilty about keeping Christian's true paternity from Nick

Tessa gets involved in a dangerous game

Juliet's DNA screening results show that the baby has a genetic marker for a health issue

Cane and Juliet agree to go through further testing

Lily catches Cane hugging Juliet

Lily finds herself in a difficult quandary

Jordan feels there could be more between him and Lily than just friendship

Lily is concerned because Jordan has added another twist to her life

Casting scoops

Greg Rikaart will be reprising his role as Kevin. 

Seinfeld alum Wayne Knight will appear as a music promoter, Irv West. 

Jonathan Stoddard will appear as a young John Abbott on August 23.

McKayla Dunne will appear as a young Ashley on August 23.

Cathy Marks will portray a young Dina on August 23.

Graham Taylor will play Jack as a teenager on August 23.

A sneak peek at next week

Scott takes the initiative

Cane encounters a surprising ally

Hilary goads Mariah

Billy oversteps

Summer preview

Nick hides Victor's involvement with Chloe from Chelsea

Chelsea keeps Nick in the dark about Christian being Adam's son

Scott and Abby constantly lock horns because of their intense dislike for each other